News:

9/8/05: 6 months, 75,000 posts! Thanks to Nishi for the post!

Main Menu

Story of Ricky

Started by Jessie, September 10, 2006, 10:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Best movie EVER.

Beefy, Bish, Alice, somebody...tell me you've seen this.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Sorry, I haven't.  I'll check it out though - what genre?

SockmonkeyHolocaust

*crushes this thread like overripe fruit with my bare hands*

Jessie

Beefy

Jessie

Quote from: Beefy on September 11, 2006, 07:23:30 AM
I own it.
I knew you would.  I was crying watching that.  I want to show it to Timothy, but I think that might be bad parenting.  Maybe in a few years...he'll LOVE it.

swolt

I've added it to my blockbuster list
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Alice

I forgot to tell you about this...

I went to Blockbuster to pick up the first 2 discs of Deadwood Season 2 (though ended up getting the last disc of Season 1 because it wasn't with the rest of Season 1 so I thought I had finished that season, but apparently not.)

Anyway... I was there with a friend and said, "Crap there was some movie I was supposed to get but I can't remember the name of it."  She kept bugging me to ask the cashier about it.  I refused because I didn't know shit about the movie and didn't want to be one of "those people".  So I'm wandering around and then she comes up to me with a Blockbuster employee in tow.

He asks what he can help me find and I tell him I doubt he can.  Then he proceeds to smile and say, "You'd be suprised."  Fine.

"It's some movie that's got a short title but ends with a dudes name.  It's like Kevin, but it's not Kevin.  And I think there are Asian people in it."

*blank stare*

Then he asks if I know anything more about it - nope.   That's why I didn't go to you in the first place.  So thanks Christina for making me look retarded.

Jessie

I so would have known what you were talking about.

YOu should go back and rent it, though. 

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: Alice on September 14, 2006, 10:51:20 AM
I forgot to tell you about this...

I went to Blockbuster to pick up the first 2 discs of Deadwood Season 2 (though ended up getting the last disc of Season 1 because it wasn't with the rest of Season 1 so I thought I had finished that season, but apparently not.)

Anyway... I was there with a friend and said, "Crap there was some movie I was supposed to get but I can't remember the name of it."  She kept bugging me to ask the cashier about it.  I refused because I didn't know shit about the movie and didn't want to be one of "those people".  So I'm wandering around and then she comes up to me with a Blockbuster employee in tow.

He asks what he can help me find and I tell him I doubt he can.  Then he proceeds to smile and say, "You'd be suprised."  Fine.

"It's some movie that's got a short title but ends with a dudes name.  It's like Kevin, but it's not Kevin.  And I think there are Asian people in it."

*blank stare*

Then he asks if I know anything more about it - nope.   That's why I didn't go to you in the first place.  So thanks Christina for making me look retarded.

We had people like that at the book store I worked at.

"Uh, it's red and it has 'the' in the title and on page 163 someone gets stabbed."

Alice

And I HATE those people.  Which is why I just wasn't going to get it that night & wait until I wrote down the title.