I know Karate! ...and several other Japanese words

Main Menu

skim milk in coffee

Started by dazie, June 20, 2006, 08:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Quote from: nishi on June 20, 2006, 12:08:34 PM
Quote from: Potsie on June 20, 2006, 09:36:37 AM
Gamp, you don't by chance have any Squeeze that, you know... you could put somewhere as a back-up for safe keeping?

you should also ask bettimon - i know that she is squeeze-friendly. also, we need to clue her in about the dump anyway. she will have LOTS to contribute.
I'm liking her more and more.  I lubs me some Squeeze.

nishi

Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 20, 2006, 12:27:47 PM
Gamp, you don't by chance have any Squeeze that, you know... you could put somewhere as a back-up for safe keeping?

you should also ask bettimon - i know that she is squeeze-friendly. also, we need to clue her in about the dump anyway. she will have LOTS to contribute.

bettimon and i have discussed the importance of regular squeeze listening. it's too easy to get distracted by these other, flash in the pan kinds of things. you have to return to what is necessary.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: nishi on June 20, 2006, 12:32:30 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on June 20, 2006, 12:27:47 PM

bettimon and i have discussed the importance of regular squeeze listening. it's too easy to get distracted by these other, flash in the pan kinds of things. you have to return to what is necessary.
Back when there was a Squeeze, I went to every concert close enough to go to.  They put on such fun shows.

cnamon

What is this Squeeze you speak of?

Gamplayerx

Beefy

All that said, I could go the rest of  my life without hearing "Tempted" again.  Stupid Reality Bites.

Reverend Al Green

I have a pretty strong love for Squeeze, but I only have one Squeeze song that is computer ready (Pulling Mussels From The Shell).  I mostly listen to Squeeze in the car on an original cassette tape from the eighties.  It's just somehow better that way.

I must find out about this dump of which Nishi speaks!

nishi

Quote from: Bettimon on June 20, 2006, 05:10:00 PM
I mostly listen to Squeeze in the car on an original cassette tape from the eighties.  It's just somehow better that way.

^^^ hardcore.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Jessie

Quote from: hatt on June 20, 2006, 09:15:08 AM
1) skim milk is teh evil. i agree with reburn

2) someone link that pic from chat yesterday

ah here

3) NSFW  http://85.158.9.33/newphotos/27/b/boyblew1969jk458.jpg  NSFW
no nudity or such, just dirty, dirty text
There's a yahoo group for every cause!
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.