:( My Poor Boy

Started by Alice, May 26, 2006, 06:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Poor Bruce had diarrhea in his cage when I got home.  I let him out to clean it and him up, and he did it about 3 more times, plus puking.  Then he started shitting a few small pools of blood.

The vet doesn't think it's anything major.  We're waiting on an xray analyst and some blood work. 

Please keep him in your thoughts.  :(

Gamplayerx

Poor Bruce.  Hope it all resolves quickly.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Aw pookums, I am sorry to hear that. I hope he gets better.

Alice

Thanks guys.  :)  I'm not worried because the vet isn't worried.

However, I made two women cry in the waiting room.  He started pooping blood at the vet's and I sat on the floor and kissed him and held him while he was doing it, crying the whole time... how could I not cry?  Two women in their with their dogs started crying too.  It was really very touching, actually.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

swolt

Quote from: Alice on May 26, 2006, 07:09:20 PM
Thanks guys.  :)  I'm not worried because the vet isn't worried.

However, I made two women cry in the waiting room.  He started pooping blood at the vet's and I sat on the floor and kissed him and held him while he was doing it, crying the whole time... how could I not cry?  Two women in their with their dogs started crying too.  It was really very touching, actually.

gheyyyyyyyyyy.

but seriously, I hope bruce gets better
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

nishi

it's scary when that kind of thing happens. i'm glad your vet isn't worried and i hope he feels better soon. poor little pokey.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

eo000

Alice

eo000

i bet lane was poisoning him.