News:

In spite of the cost of living, it's still quite popular.

Main Menu

Waffle House

Started by DownSouth, May 20, 2006, 07:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

Just got back.  Some times it's good to wake up early.  BACON
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Mr. Ubiquity

smothered and covered?

thats what i hate about po-dunk  iowa.  no good breakfast place.      all of our breakfast places are sterile dry no real atmosphere, full of g'mas and g'pas.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

BigDun

Don't forget the Chunked.

Mmmmm... ham.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Sammo1215

We don't have Waffle House in the North.  I should start a franchise up here.

It's so greasy, yet SOOOOO GOOD!
I want to be an Olympic figure skater.

dazie

Gamp, dc- wasn't there a Waffle House in State College?  Right on College Ave, in front of Atherton on the coner?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

cnamon

I want Waffle House so bad right now.  I really do not want to travel to get any though...maybe when we go to PA (maybe) next weekend.

Dazie:

http://www.wafflehouse.com/locfinder_results.asp?unitState=PA&unitCity=&Submit.x=5&Submit.y=4&offset=0

Gamplayerx

Quote from: dazie on May 21, 2006, 07:41:38 AM
Gamp, dc- wasn't there a Waffle House in State College?  Right on College Ave, in front of Atherton on the coner?
I don't remember a Waffle House - but I didn't have money for eating out at fancy establishments like that.

dc

Nope.  It's the "Waffle Shop", and it's a local thing.

dazie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 21, 2006, 09:23:46 AM
I don't remember a Waffle House - but I didn't have money for eating out at fancy establishments like that.

I remember that!  It was always exciting when dc would break out the credit card and we'd go to Sizzler at the mall...  :)
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?