News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

This is nearly heaven

Started by Jessie, May 01, 2006, 02:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

I have an 11 week old Bichon Frise (sic?) playing at my feet right now.

The bosses bought her for their daughter's birthday and Kevin (CEO) didn't want to leave her home alone all day.  She's so freakin cute.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

You're eating bison fries?  What?

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Beefy

Bishamonten

Quote from: Jessie on May 01, 2006, 02:21:36 PM
Kevin (CEO) didn't want to leave her home alone all day.  She's so freakin cute.

Afraid the dog would leave his house reaking of gay?

Jessie

She's gone now, but she looked like this:

How can you not love that?

Listener

Quote from: Jessie on May 01, 2006, 02:21:36 PM
I have an 11 week old Bichon Frise (sic?) playing at my feet right now.

The bosses bought her for their daughter's birthday and Kevin (CEO) didn't want to leave her home alone all day.  She's so freakin cute.

My wife and I call them bitchin' frissies.

Gamplayerx

My dad used to have one of those.  His name was "Bingo Dingo Da Dog" - my little brother named him when he was 5.  I didn't care for Bingo, but he was very well trained.

meredith

I hate the hair cut in the picture above, and so do groomers.  But they're good dogs.

Listener

I watched an ep of Pet Star on Friday night.  There was a Standard Poodle on there that had a plain, simple short haircut.  No poofs, no shaving, just a nice trim.  My compliments to the owner.

Jessie

Who doesn't like some nice trim?

Dry then Catch

A bichon frise is hypo allergenic which means its probably sheds less than half the people who posted in this thread. 

Bishamonten

Quote from: Listener on May 01, 2006, 04:43:27 PM
I watched an ep of Pet Star on Friday night.  There was a Standard Poodle on there that had a plain, simple short haircut.  No poofs, no shaving, just a nice trim.  My compliments to the owner.

Sorry sir, I'm going to have to ask you to turn in your standard issue penis and badge.. you're on suspension until further review