News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

WTF were the TEXANS thinking???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by VikingJuice, April 28, 2006, 07:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

World Class dumbass Charley Casserly, also to soon be known as the "former General Manager of the Texans," just selected defensive end Mario Williams and inked him 6 year, $54 Million contract with 26.5 guaranteed.  In doing so, they save themselves the worry of winning 10 more games a year with Reggie Bush.

The best reason I can find aside from NOT WANTING TO WIN, is that Bush was only willing to sign a contract for 3 years and two years extra as optional free agent years and that's too steep a price for a team drafting number one to take.

FUCKING DUMBASSES!!!!!!  I'm officially anti-Houston Texans now.  Fuck Casserly and the moronic horse he rode in on.

Listener

Quote from: Vikingjuice on April 28, 2006, 07:58:14 PM
World Class dumbass Charley Casserly, also to soon be known as the "former General Manager of the Texans," just selected defensive end Mario Williams and inked him 6 year, $54 Million contract with 26.5 guaranteed.  In doing so, they save themselves the worry of winning 10 more games a year with Reggie Bush.

The best reason I can find aside from NOT WANTING TO WIN, is that Bush was only willing to sign a contract for 3 years and two years extra as optional free agent years and that's too steep a price for a team drafting number one to take.

FUCKING DUMBASSES!!!!!!  I'm officially anti-Houston Texans now.  Fuck Casserly and the moronic horse he rode in on.

The draft started tonight?  WTF?

(nevermind, I guess they just signed him early)

The Texans don't NEED Reggie Bush.  I see him dropping to the Titans or the Jets.

eo000

you don't think Tags has anything to do with it? What's better than Bush going to the Saints to garner more interest in a super struggling team?

Bishamonten

Quote from: eo000 on April 29, 2006, 10:36:48 AM
you don't think Tags has anything to do with it? What's better than Bush going to the Saints to garner more interest in a super struggling team?

Bush!?!  Draft!?!  Oh my god, someone hit the panic button!

eo000

Quote from: Bishamonten on April 29, 2006, 10:53:05 AM

hahaha.

Beefy

Quote from: eo000 on April 29, 2006, 10:56:13 AM
Quote from: Bishamonten on April 29, 2006, 10:53:05 AM

hahaha.

x2

VikingJuice

Even with Bush, they'll still be the "Aints" for quite some time.  They've got holes all over the roster and won't be legit contenders for a few years I think.  I'm just pissed because I live in Houston and was so looking forward to having an exciting player in my own city and have an ACTUAL reason worth watching the lame ass Texans.

They will be better though.  Their second pick was DeMeco Ryans, a LB from Alabama who was very highly rated and has extremely high character qualities too.  He used to get on his college teammates about leaving atheltic tape and wrap on the floor because the custodians would have to clean it up and he didn't want his team to be like that.  That sort of stuff is rare.  Houston could use some leadership like that.  Not to mention the fact that he can knock you into next week with a good tackle. 

2 New defenders will help, but it's still not Bush and I'm pissd off about it.

snizwilk

Quote from: Vikingjuice on April 28, 2006, 07:58:14 PM

Wolfpack Quality.. good choice!