News:

03/23/05 10,000th post provided by Cnamon!

Main Menu

Project Runway

Started by cnamon, February 23, 2006, 02:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

Last night:

I can't decide if Lupe was drunk or high.

Alice

I missed the first half hour.  :(

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on February 23, 2006, 03:03:15 PM
It was mostly The Santino Show.

Did you watch Project Jay?  Heidi Klum did him SO wrong.

Alice

Quote from: cnamon on February 23, 2006, 03:06:13 PM

No I didn't.  What had she done?

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on February 23, 2006, 03:29:43 PM

She got him to design her Emmy Awards dress (mind you she had a baby 6 days before the event).  He stressed over the dress, fly to LA to have a fitting and stayed up for almost 2 nights fixing it for her to call on the day of the show to tell him she decided to go with another dress.

Bennyhana

Quote from: cnamon on February 23, 2006, 03:32:13 PM

She got him to design her Emmy Awards dress (mind you she had a baby 6 days before the event).  He stressed over the dress, fly to LA to have a fitting and stayed up for almost 2 nights fixing it for her to call on the day of the show to tell him she decided to go with another dress.

And worst of all, they said she wanted to go with something "more earthy" than the "Fire Engine Red" that she FORCED Jay into.  Now THAT is shitty. 

Beefy

Quote from: Bennyhana on February 23, 2006, 03:43:34 PM
And worst of all, they said she wanted to go with something "more earthy" than the "Fire Engine Red" that she FORCED Jay into.  Now THAT is shitty. 

I can't decide if I'm reading this right or not.

cnamon

Quote from: Bennyhana on February 23, 2006, 03:43:34 PM
Quote from: cnamon on February 23, 2006, 03:32:13 PM

The dress he designed was so much better than the one she wore.

Alice

Bennyhana

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on February 23, 2006, 03:51:52 PM
Quote from: Alice on February 23, 2006, 03:49:08 PM

I can't stop giggling watching this.
I know, me too.   I had to post it somewhere & am too lazy to start a new thread right now.  :D

Jessie

Quote from: Alice on February 23, 2006, 03:52:49 PM
Quote from: Bennyhana on February 23, 2006, 03:51:52 PM
Quote from: Alice on February 23, 2006, 03:49:08 PM

I can't stop giggling watching this.
I know, me too.   I had to post it somewhere & am too lazy to start a new thread right now.  :D
That is so awesome.

I can't wait to have cats again.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Bennyhana

Well, the finale's over.  I can't say I'm terribly surprised at the outcome, though I didn't like Chloe's collection much.  The sleeves were too big.  Anyway, I stumbled upon this and I felt I should share it with those who've been watching.

http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway_2/Episodes/Episode_14/Photos/Red_Lobster/

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on March 09, 2006, 11:14:14 PM
Well, the finale's over.  I can't say I'm terribly surprised at the outcome, though I didn't like Chloe's collection much.  The sleeves were too big.  Anyway, I stumbled upon this and I felt I should share it with those who've been watching.

Did you know that on Wed., Lasky hung out with Santino and watched the final episode? 

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on March 10, 2006, 09:24:26 AM
Quote from: Bennyhana on March 09, 2006, 11:14:14 PM

Did you know that on Wed., Lasky hung out with Santino and watched the final episode? 
Who is Lasky?  Can I shake his hand?  Santino was an ass, but at least he owned up to it.

I liked some of Chloe's collection...the sleeves were a bit much for me, but the color and the cut out dress that Grace wore (tall red head) was great.

I lived most of Daniels and Santino's, too.  I think Chloe deserved it.

Alice

Crap, so Chloe won then?

I knew I shouldn't have come into this thread.  :)  I was hoping it would be Daniel V or Santino.  And I didn't think Santino was an ass... I thought he was an okay guy.  I just assumed that the editors needed a villan, so they edited a lot to make him look worse than he is.

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on March 10, 2006, 09:31:34 AM
Crap, so Chloe won then?

I knew I shouldn't have come into this thread.  :)  I was hoping it would be Daniel V or Santino.  And I didn't think Santino was an ass... I thought he was an okay guy.  I just assumed that the editors needed a villan, so they edited a lot to make him look worse than he is.
He did say in the road to the finale that he was a jerk because he was insecure.

Bennyhana

Quote from: cnamon on March 10, 2006, 09:41:59 AM
Crap, so Chloe won then?

He did say in the road to the finale that he was a jerk because he was insecure.

As if we didn't know that.  People who are genuinely egotistical and not just pretending to be to cover up insecurities don't respond to critics as much as he does.

Wait....Lasky?

DAN Lasky?

Like, from school?

What the hell was he doing with Santino?

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on March 10, 2006, 10:11:59 AM
Crap, so Chloe won then?

As if we didn't know that.  People who are genuinely egotistical and not just pretending to be to cover up insecurities don't respond to critics as much as he does.

Wait....Lasky?

DAN Lasky?

Like, from school?

That's Lasky's girlfriend.  Apparently Santino is a friend of their friends... so it just kind of happened.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on March 10, 2006, 10:33:33 AM
Quote from: Bennyhana on March 10, 2006, 10:11:59 AM
Crap, so Chloe won then?

Wait....Lasky?

DAN Lasky?

Like, from school?

That's Lasky's girlfriend.  Apparently Santino is a friend of their friends... so it just kind of happened.

Holy crap!  I never woulda thunk it.

In other news, I hope that is just a bad picture, because Lasky looks like crap.

Alice

That is a bad picture.  He's actually really cute in person now.

cnamon

Crap, so Chloe won then?

they had a villian

That bitch Zulema

Bennyhana

Quote from: cnamon on March 10, 2006, 05:19:03 PM
Crap, so Chloe won then?

they had a villian

That bitch Zulema

Zulema wasn't the villian;  It was that uberbitch Shatangie.

ReBurn

I bet they had a lot of catfights.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!