News:

STFU & GBTW

Main Menu

Crash

Started by Jessie, January 31, 2006, 11:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

It was good.  It made me cry.

Has anyone else seen it?  Was it trying to say that everyone is a little bit racist?

I have other questions too, but I don't want to ask them if nobody's seen it.  They're below and little if anyone wants to answer me.

Was the Chinese dude that Ludacris and the brother ran over transporting slaves, and is that what the check was for? 

Why didn't the little girl get shot?  Did the daughter unload the gun?  I'm so dumb that that just came to me as I remembered her taking the bullets out of the drawer at the store after the 'shooting'.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

eo000

Quote from: Jessie on January 31, 2006, 11:15:15 PM
It was good.  It made me cry.

Has anyone else seen it?  Was it trying to say that everyone is a little bit racist?

I have other questions too, but I don't want to ask them if nobody's seen it.  They're below and little if anyone wants to answer me.

Was the Chinese dude that Ludacris and the brother ran over transporting slaves, and is that what the check was for? 

Why didn't the little girl get shot?  Did the daughter unload the gun?  I'm so dumb that that just came to me as I remembered her taking the bullets out of the drawer at the store after the 'shooting'.

they were blanks.

Alice

I liked 13 Conversations About One Thing much better.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Alice on February 01, 2006, 09:44:10 AM
I liked 13 Conversations About One Thing much better.

Isnt that called a thread?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

Gamplayerx

I watched Crash last night.  Wow.

swolt

I saw it a few weeks ago with Daniel and Molly.

Like Gamp said, wow.

jessie:
yes on the first question
they were blanks on the 2nd question. After the shooting she takes the bullets out and the box says "BLANKS". That's why the guy at the gun shop asked if she was sure that's what she wanted.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Alice

Hey Swolt, people write really small on here so they don't ruin movies for people that haven't seen them.  It's not really that it's a ton of fun to do.  So maybe answering someone's tiny type in a reciprocated tiny type would be a grand idea.  :)

Bishamonten

And oscar for heavy handedness goes to....

Crash!

VikingJuice

Quote from: Bishamonten on July 09, 2006, 12:54:36 PM
And oscar for heavy handedness goes to....

Crash!

NO SHIT!!! I've been saying this for months and no one wants to believe me because they were so "moved."  A good writer shows you but doesn't tell you the point.  I felt like I'd been bludgeoned over the head for 2 hours with the point.  The whole movie felt like 2 hours of unecessary expository.

I get that there is racism and prejudice, I don't think you can live on planet Earth and not know it. 

A minute in, I wanted to smack the director and say, "I got it, lighten up a little and just tell the damned story!"

Miss Molly

Quote from: Alice on July 09, 2006, 12:49:20 PM
Hey Swolt, people write really small on here so they don't ruin movies for people that haven't seen them.  It's not really that it's a ton of fun to do.  So maybe answering someone's tiny type in a reciprocated tiny type would be a grand idea.  :)

Um, the first person to respond to this thread didn't reciprocate in tiny type.   Why didn't you get on them?   By the time Josh replied it had already been said.   

swolt

I'll get the jello
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Alice

Quote from: Miss Molly on July 09, 2006, 07:38:41 PM
Quote from: Alice on July 09, 2006, 12:49:20 PM

Um, the first person to respond to this thread didn't reciprocate in tiny type.   Why didn't you get on them?   By the time Josh replied it had already been said.   
Um, I didn't see that.  But thanks for the passive agressive statement.

Miss Molly

It's my keen attention to detail.