News:

Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know.

Main Menu

some really smelly shit in your dump

Started by Number 6, January 27, 2006, 05:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Number 6

i put some songs in your dump.....

well really it was me and my niece and mephew....they helped to choose

dazie :)

i specifically sent the song with the line "Teach Your Children To Worship Satan".....may you have images of skulls and giant cocks

i also included a mixture of many things....some possibly unbearable and some beautiful and some just plain odd

a list would be.....as follows

Clowny clown clown - Crispin Glover (yes that Crispin Glover)
Need2 - Yellow Machinegun
the reason of number - yellow machinegun (an all girl Japanese grind punk band....and ohhhh so cute)
valentines day - kids of widney high
life without the cow - kids of widney high (written and performend by retarded kids)
diary of an unborn child - lil markie (stuppid fucking christians making great songs sung in the first person of an aborted feotus)
from oak mot - crispin glover
automanipulator - crispin glover (this one is great)
don't speak to much - lipcream
jap gate - systematic death
don't do too much - gauze
rise from the dead - outo (the last four are all Japanese Thrash bands...good stuff)
here's to misery (a toast) - of the wand and of the moon (depression has a new standard)
how god made little girls - boyd rice
race riot - boyd rice
mr intolerance - boyd rice
piss ant - boyd rice (one of the greatest people i have ever had the privilage of meeting)
the crucifixion is now - dwarves (for you miss dazie)
let's fuck - dwarves
dominator - dwarves (one of the greatest punk bands ever)
haywire - bedhead (one of the greatest indie bands ever)
artifical insemination by alieans - god bullies (a fun song celebrating mutual masterbation)
why you never became a dancer - whitehouse (this is what pain sounds like....first line of the song is :i've a suggestion...GET FUCKED!)
get out of my head - firewater (this song describes me perfectly...plus it really is a kick ass rock song)

so there thats 24 songs...just under an hour of great (shitty) musick!

Jessie

Your avatar freaks me out.

I have a feeling that Gamp's gonna hate it.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

meredith

someone was asking about an unknown e-mail address in the dump today...

dazie has vacated the premises.. you should e-mail to get a hold of her.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on January 27, 2006, 08:43:47 PM
Your avatar freaks me out.

I have a feeling that Gamp's gonna hate it.
You know me so well.

Yay!  Mysterious dumper's identity solved!!

Mr. Ubiquity

can someone email me the id and password to the dump again.  i accidentally deleted the msg i received for it.

thanks.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

Jessie

Quote from: Beefy on January 28, 2006, 10:43:57 AM
Quote from: hattmoward on January 28, 2006, 02:06:01 AM

:???:

She's taking a break.  No need to become alarmed.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Jessie on January 28, 2006, 10:45:20 AM
Quote from: Beefy on January 28, 2006, 10:43:57 AM
Quote from: hattmoward on January 28, 2006, 02:06:01 AM

:???:

She's taking a break.  No need to become alarmed.

thats not true.  jessie.    you should be alarmed.

just trying to keep up on my supposed arguementative nature..
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

Between Number 6, Bish, and Jessie, there's a ton of new music in the Dump right now.

Thanks guys!

Beefy

Hmm, I'm thinking it might be time for a new DJ Beef session...

Jessie

At some point today, I'm gonna dump some more stuff.  Right now, though, I'm gonna go out to the flea market and to lunch with Timothy.

Beefy

Quote from: Beefy on January 29, 2006, 11:01:35 AM
Hmm, I'm thinking it might be time for a new DJ Beef session...

21 song soundtrack mix now in the dump

Jessie

Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2006, 12:31:23 PM
At some point today, I'm gonna dump some more stuff.  Right now, though, I'm gonna go out to the flea market and to lunch with Timothy.
We went to the Peddler's Mall (7 day a week flea market) and Target, then we went on a 4.5 mile hike.  We are quite tired.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2006, 06:52:54 PM
We went to the Peddler's Mall (7 day a week flea market) and Target, then we went on a 4.5 mile hike.  We are quite tired.
I love going to the flea market.  Ours is only open on the weekends.  I mainly stick to the booths and tables outside, because the stuff inside is mosly people running their weekend businesses.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on January 29, 2006, 07:46:17 PM
Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2006, 06:52:54 PM
I love going to the flea market.  Ours is only open on the weekends.  I mainly stick to the booths and tables outside, because the stuff inside is mosly people running their weekend businesses.
That's what this whole thing is.  I like the outside stuff at flea markets better, too.  I'd rather go through someone's old junk than the stuff they go around specifically collecting to sell.  I'm weird like that.

Jessie

Oh, and I'm totally regretting not buying the NKOTB card game and the book that Vanilla Ice wrote about his life.  I almost bought them to send to one of you (nobody in particular), but I sat them down somewhere :(

I bought some books and a toy sword and some kind of pokemon magazine and some comic books and a puzzle.

What do you think are the odds that all 550 pieces will be there?

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2006, 08:07:51 PM
Oh, and I'm totally regretting not buying the NKOTB card game and the book that Vanilla Ice wrote about his life.  I almost bought them to send to one of you (nobody in particular), but I sat them down somewhere :(

I bought some books and a toy sword and some kind of pokemon magazine and some comic books and a puzzle.

I think we all need to break out into a synchronized dance routine.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2006, 08:07:51 PM

No lizards?

cnamon

Gamp, we still need to go to the Eastern Market.

It is mostly people selling things like a weekend business, but I picked up some great items there.  I am getting my dining room plates there next weekend I think.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: cnamon on January 30, 2006, 11:18:52 AM

It is mostly people selling things like a weekend business, but I picked up some great items there.  I am getting my dining room plates there next weekend I think.
Okay.

What constitutes dining room plates?  If they're the ones that sit in the china cabinet and are never used, I have some of those.

cnamon

Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 30, 2006, 11:21:43 AM
Quote from: cnamon on January 30, 2006, 11:18:52 AM

Okay.

What constitutes dining room plates?  If they're the ones that sit in the china cabinet and are never used, I have some of those.
Yeah...our table, chairs, plant stand, and bookcase are all white...we need something on the table to bring some color in.

Alice

I miss doing puzzles.  I need to find a guy that will sit and do jigsaw puzzles with me while we listen to The Clash and talk about Star Wars.

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on January 30, 2006, 11:27:52 AM
I miss doing puzzles.  I need to find a guy in Chicago that will sit and do jigsaw puzzles with me while we listen to The Clash and talk about Star Wars.

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on January 30, 2006, 11:28:58 AM
Quote from: Alice on January 30, 2006, 11:27:52 AM
I miss doing puzzles.  I need to find a guy in Chicago that will sit and do jigsaw puzzles with me while we listen to The Clash and talk about Star Wars.
Important distiction.