News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

It might just be worth watching!

Started by Jessie, January 05, 2006, 12:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Dry then Catch

He's OK in my book, but the "smug grin and stare at camera" sort of gets old

Beefy

It hasn't even happened yet, but I'm already tired of hearing people whine about the Gay Agenda cowboy movie winning awards, and thereby pushing it's leftist amorality down the throats of good, traditional middle Americans.

Hey middle America: BLOW ME, post asparagus.

A poignant love story is a poignant love story, regardless of gender.  A poignant tragedy is a poignant tragedy, regardless of sexual preference.

dazie

That movie is finally in town here tomorrow.  I'm planning on seeing it tomorrow and/or Saturday nights.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Beefy on January 05, 2006, 12:51:46 PM
It hasn't even happened yet, but I'm already tired of hearing people whine about the Gay Agenda cowboy movie winning awards, and thereby pushing it's leftist amorality down the throats of good, traditional middle Americans.

A poignant love story is a poignant love story, regardless of gender.  A poignant tragedy is a poignant tragedy, regardless of sexual preference.

Getting angry about something that hasn't yet happened is a really good way to die young. 

Beefy

Quote from: dazie on January 05, 2006, 12:54:58 PM
That movie is finally in town here tomorrow.  I'm planning on seeing it tomorrow and/or Saturday nights.

The gay cowboy movie is going wide tomorrow? 

Maybe I'll finally get to see it.

Beefy

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on January 05, 2006, 12:55:49 PM
Quote from: Beefy on January 05, 2006, 12:51:46 PM

Getting angry about something that hasn't yet happened is a really good way to die young. 

Actually, the whining started weeks ago.  It's the winning awards part that hasn't really started yet.

It's all part of CULTURE WAR.

And I'm already slated to die fairly young, so I may as well check the assholes while I'm here.

dazie

Quote from: Beefy on January 05, 2006, 12:56:40 PM

It made it to KC last week, and Lawrence tomorrow.  So yeah- I think it's finally "gone wide"

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: dazie on January 05, 2006, 01:13:31 PM

It made it to KC last week, and Lawrence tomorrow.  So yeah- I think it's finally "gone wide"

It is not, in fact, going wide in Houston tomorrow.  It's not coming down here, at the very least.

Dry then Catch

I want to see it, but I don't want to... you know.. seem fruity.

IM JUST KIDDING BEEF I'LL WATCH IT WITH YOU WHILE WE SHARE A SODA[/size]

dazie

Quote from: Beefy on January 05, 2006, 01:33:09 PM
Quote from: dazie on January 05, 2006, 01:13:31 PM

It is not, in fact, going wide in Houston tomorrow.  It's not coming down here, at the very least.

Come up here.  I"ll even buy the popcorn.

meredith

am i the only one giggling while you talk about a gay cowboy movie "going wide"?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: hattmoward on January 05, 2006, 03:29:56 PM
am i the only one giggling while you talk about a gay cowboy movie "going wide"?

atleast the sex scenes will be short as they only try to stay on for 8 seconds.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

dazie

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on January 06, 2006, 09:04:50 AM

*lol*  ++

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on January 06, 2006, 09:18:43 AM
Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on January 06, 2006, 09:04:50 AM

*lol*  ++

"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"