News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

Pit Bulls

Started by Listener, December 06, 2005, 04:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

Quote from: Jessie on December 20, 2005, 01:16:55 PM
Some dudes get off on girls popping balloons with high heels, I'm sure someone's into puppy squashing.
I saw that.  I could make a killing doing that.

dazie

Quote from: cnamon on December 20, 2005, 01:17:48 PM
Some dudes get off on girls popping balloons with high heels, I'm sure someone's into puppy squashing.

I bent a heel popping balloons one time.  :(  It wasn't for a video or anything, I was just in a shitty mood and wanted the birthday party to be OVER.  NOW.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: cnamon on December 20, 2005, 01:17:48 PM

if you gonna puppy squash, be sure yo wear golf shoes.   guarenteed more yelpin...
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: dazie on December 20, 2005, 12:40:42 PM
The only two dogs I was ever bitten by were a poodle and a corgi.  I've broken up dogfights but never involving the pit bulls at the kennel- they just hung back and watched. 

I agree that some dogs are more genetically predispositioned to being fighters,(I mean honestly- who'd expect a bichon to be a fighter?)  but I'm going to place all the blame of "aggressive" dogs on their owners.

YAY CORGI BITES!

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Sockmonkeyholocaust on May 19, 2006, 11:32:07 PM
Quote from: dazie on December 20, 2005, 12:40:42 PM
The only two dogs I was ever bitten by were a poodle and a corgi.  I've broken up dogfights but never involving the pit bulls at the kennel- they just hung back and watched. 

I agree that some dogs are more genetically predispositioned to being fighters,(I mean honestly- who'd expect a bichon to be a fighter?)  but I'm going to place all the blame of "aggressive" dogs on their owners.

YAY CORGI BITES!

lilke pizza bites, wit real corgi inside?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"