News:

3/12/05 5000th post provided by Bishamonten

Main Menu

Dennis Leary

Started by Mr. Ubiquity, October 04, 2005, 03:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Ubiquity

I like his gentle outlook on life.....

Because most people think, "Life sucks, and then you die." I disagree. I think life sucks, then you get cancer. Then you go into chemotherapy. You lose all your hair, you feel bad about yourself. Then all of the sudden the cancer goes into remission. You look good you feel good, you're going great, and all of the sudden you have a stroke. You can't move your right side. And one day you step off the curb at 68th by Lincoln Center and bang, you get hit by a bus. And then, maybe, you die.

"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

VikingJuice

Quote from: Marixis on October 04, 2005, 03:48:11 PM
I like his gentle outlook on life.....

Because most people think, "Life sucks, and then you die." I disagree. I think life sucks, then you get cancer. Then you go into chemotherapy. You lose all your hair, you feel bad about yourself. Then all of the sudden the cancer goes into remission. You look good you feel good, you're going great, and all of the sudden you have a stroke. You can't move your right side. And one day you step off the curb at 68th by Lincoln Center and bang, you get hit by a bus. And then, maybe, you die.

I love his asshole song.

dazie

I love that whole show he taped, including the asshole song and the voice box family at the drive though.

Anybody have that?  Mine is long gone.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on October 04, 2005, 07:18:34 PM
I love that whole show he taped, including the asshole song and the voice box family at the drive though.

Are you making fun of me?
no im not making fun  of you
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

dazie

Quote from: Marixis on October 04, 2005, 07:20:10 PM

True story- I was at a Wendy's with Ursus and a friend of ours and a family of people with voice boxes came in.  We had to leave before we really embarassed ourselves we were laughing so hard.

That pretty much solidified my one track ride to hell.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on October 04, 2005, 07:38:29 PM
Quote from: Marixis on October 04, 2005, 07:20:10 PM

True story- I was at a Wendy's with Ursus and a friend of ours and a family of people with voice boxes came in.  We had to leave before we really embarassed ourselves we were laughing so hard.

That pretty much solidified my one track ride to hell.

I will be driving the limo and serving Crystal.

VikingJuice

I don't think I've seen that one.  I'd like a copy too.  Anyone?  Maybe we could rotate one copy and duplicate it as it comes to us.

In fact, anyone interested in doing that with other videos/DVD's?  I can copy VHS but can't figure out my damned DVD burning software yet.