News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Amazon free shipping on purchases over $25

Started by ignom, September 07, 2005, 09:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignom

Empire Falls comes out on DVD next Tuesday and Amazon has it for 30% off, which puts it at $20.99.

Suggest something else to buy to qualify for free shipping.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

dc

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Listener

I rather liked Code 46, which I got at Blockbuster for $8.  It has nudity in it, and it's good sci-fi without overdoing the techie stuff.

Full review:

http://multiplementality.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/2005/07/26/360/

Or, if you like beat-you-over-the-head mockumentaries, A Day Without A Mexican isn't horrible.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Jessie

Quote from: Beefy on September 08, 2005, 07:26:21 AM
Quote from: Jessie on September 08, 2005, 07:25:05 AM
A present for me.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000000FAT/qid=1126182400/sr=8-3/ref=pd_bbs_3/102-5588875-1320915?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

When I click that, I get this:

Browser Bug?
Attention: There appears to be a bug in the web browser you are currently using. Here are some ways to get around the problem:

To return to the page you were previously on: --click the BACK button on your browser's navigation bar until you reach the desired page.
To checkout --click on the shopping cart icon at the top of the page and proceed through the checkout process using the standard server (instead of the secure server). You can phone or fax the credit card information to us.
Your Web browser is Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322).

Go to home page now.

Jessie

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!