News:

I know Karate! ...and several other Japanese words

Main Menu

Grrrrr

Started by Alice, August 04, 2005, 10:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I am super fucking pissed right now.

Yesterday after work I got a call from Chip asking if I wanted to go to the city with him.  Of course I did.  Cin was napping because she has an enflamed shoulder - so I knocked on the door to ask her if it was okay that I went out that night.  Sounds funny, I know - but I asked her if she thought she could walk Bruce or if her shoulder was too sore to do it.  She responded with, "Sure, I should be fine."

So I left.

I got back at 2:30 a.m.  Went to the cage where I knew the dog would be and asked if he wanted to go to bed.  He was jumping and licking and so friggin excited to see me.  Now he's normally happy to see me when I've basically been gone for a day, but this was a bit over the norm. 

We go to bed - I over sleep this morning and have little to no time to get ready.  He wakes up, walks downstairs and goes in his cage, whining.  Usually we go for a walk in the morning - but there are days when he just doesn't have to pee and goes straight to his cage.  I assumed this was one of these days.  I couldn't have been more wrong.

At break just now, Cindy made some side comment to our friend Marie that "I took a nap last night after work and everytime I woke up, I just didn't want to deal with my shoulder so I stayed in bed all night."

What???  I asked her if she got up and walked the dog.  She said no.  I am fucking pissed.  He was in his cage for 8 hours while I was at work - out for 45 minutes while I got ready to go out, then back in for what I assumed would be 30 mins to an hour until Cindy woke up.  But no.  He was in from 5:30 until 2 in the FUCKING MORNING.  Why???  Because Cindy said she would walk him and that it would be fine and I fucking trusted her that she would walk him.

I'm sure he was so used to being in the cage that he just thought, fuck it.  I'll go right now to my cage this morning.  His bladder has to be close to bursting.  I told her we're going home at lunch to walk the dog.  She bitched and said that we have no food at home.  My response?  "This is not a fucking option."

Now she's upset with me for taking "that tone" with her.   I am literally so close to punching her in her tiny fucking mouth.

ReBurn

Tonight it's her turn in the cage.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

When she's sleeping, slather her in meat sauce and let BRuce out of the cage.

Alice

I am literally shaking, that's how mad I am right now. 

ReBurn

KHITBASH

Was that your butt?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

Stupid bitch.  I hate her.  Why does Bruce stay in a cage?  Does he tear stuff up?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Quote from: DownSouth on August 04, 2005, 10:17:36 AM
Stupid bitch.  I hate her.  Why does Bruce stay in a cage?  Does he tear stuff up?
When Bruce gets bored, he gets destructive.  So he'd tear up a chair or the carpet or whatever.  He is not to be trusted on his own yet.  Of course, he's not even 2 - so he's still a pup.

Gamplayerx

Listener

If the pup's name is Bruce, perhaps BRUCEMAN THE STUPENDOUS can be of some help...

Or maybe not.

nishi

i fucking hate your fucking no-chin useless-ass dog-neglecting skanky roomate.

i tell you what - put her on the phone with me. she won't ever say anything again to you about taking "that tone"....
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

cnamon

I want to punch her for you.  I will fly out to Chicago, beat her til she swells up a chin, then take you out for dinner.

How does that sound?

Alice

Quote from: nishi on August 04, 2005, 10:46:22 AM

i tell you what - put her on the phone with me. she won't ever say anything again to you about taking "that tone"....
Trust me, after we get off work today, she will know how I feel. 

I really am not a violent person, but I will have to use all my self control to not deck her. 

I am near tears thinking about it - and now feel guilty for even going out.  I will not make this mistake again.

nishi

Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 04, 2005, 10:54:03 AM
Quote from: nishi on August 04, 2005, 10:46:22 AM

Trust me, after we get off work today, she will know how I feel. 

I really am not a violent person, but I will have to use all my self control to not deck her. 

I am near tears thinking about it - and now feel guilty for even going out.  I will not make this mistake again.

why hold back? she totally deserves to be decked.
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Alice

I can't do it.  Not until I buy her car off of her... cuz she can't seperate business from personal matters.  I am going to scream at her when we get home.

Bruce says thanks for offering to beat her up Cnamon.

nishi

i love bruce so much.

i think he and willie would be good friends.

[attachment deleted by admin]
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

dazie

Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 04, 2005, 11:03:24 AM
I can't do it.  Not until I buy her car off of her...

We've got to figure out a better way to get you a car then.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

cnamon

I love your dogs Alice and Nishi!  I really think I may get one now...

nishi

i've got a good spare dog i can bring you. he could be ... a starter dog!

[attachment deleted by admin]
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Alice

Quote from: cnamon on August 04, 2005, 11:10:55 AM
They're a lot of work - but it pays off.  If you get one from the pound that's already housebroken, they're a lot less work.  ;)

And Nishi, I hope one day I can drive out to visit you and bring Bruce with me for a weekend.

dazie

Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 04, 2005, 11:22:57 AM
They're a lot of work - but it pays off.  If you get one from the pound that's already housebroken, they're a lot less work.  ;)

I 2nd that.  All mine are rescues.  Theoretically all house broken, but Digger's so ancient that sometimes he forgets.  bleck.

Listener

Quote from: dazie on August 04, 2005, 11:24:23 AM
They're a lot of work - but it pays off.  If you get one from the pound that's already housebroken, they're a lot less work.  ;)

I 2nd that.  All mine are rescues.  Theoretically all house broken, but Digger's so ancient that sometimes he forgets.  bleck.

We housebroke my dog when we got her (when I was a kid, this is).  But as she got older she got a little incontinent, and the vet gave us prescription drugs that were basically dexatrim (the diet pill) to keep her from peeing on the floor.

She also got gassy.  Fortunately, even though she was my dog, she slept at the foot of my parents' bed, so they had to deal with her horrible dog farts.

dazie

Quote from: Listener on August 04, 2005, 11:28:21 AM
Quote from: dazie on August 04, 2005, 11:24:23 AM

We housebroke my dog when we got her (when I was a kid, this is).  But as she got older she got a little incontinent, and the vet gave us prescription drugs that were basically dexatrim (the diet pill) to keep her from peeing on the floor.

She also got gassy.  Fortunately, even though she was my dog, she slept at the foot of my parents' bed, so they had to deal with her horrible dog farts.

Digger eats poo.  He's already got horrible dog farts.

Alice

Well we got into an altercation at lunch... I'm going to write about it now.  Stay tuned.

eo000

QuoteI really am not a violent person, but I will have to use all my self control to not deck her. 

oops!

Jessie

Quote from: eo000 on August 04, 2005, 12:54:13 PM
QuoteI really am not a violent person, but I will have to use all my self control to not deck her. 

oops!

haha
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.