News:

9/8/05: 6 months, 75,000 posts! Thanks to Nishi for the post!

Main Menu

Vet visit

Started by dazie, July 26, 2005, 09:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

Took the Stooges to the vet today.  Dakota has been having allergy ish episodes.  Turns out she has a yeast infection in her ear.  Meds for that include a wash, drops and antihistamines.

All 3 dogs got Front Line, which they've never had before.  (fleas can't live in NV- too dry, too high)

Weighed them- Dak is 74 lbs, China is only like 76.  !!  We thought she was over 100.  Which means that she was under 50 when we got her, not the 75 like we thought.  Poor thing- 50 lbs and 31 inches tall.  We're going to up her food, we've been feeding her like she was 110 lbs, but now we're going to try the 125 lb range, see if we can't bulk her up some more.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

eo000

I couldn't imagine taking three dogs to the vet. that has to be crazy.

eo000

My dog loves riding in the car to the vet, sniffing all the other animals at the office, but when it's his turn to go into "the room" he freaks out and tries to get out of his collar and high tail it for the door. Oh, and he whines like a little bitch. :)

Jessie

You should have saved the mouse and taken her too.

That would have been funny.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: eo000 on July 27, 2005, 05:52:39 AM
     My dog loves riding in the car to the vet, sniffing all the other animals at the office, but when it's his turn to go into "the room" he freaks out and tries to get out of his collar and high tail it for the door. Oh, and he whines like a little bitch. :)
Bruce is the same way.  I think it's really the thermometer up the pooper that ruins his fun.

eo000

Quote from: aliceliddell on July 27, 2005, 09:00:30 AM
Bruce is the same way.  I think it's really the thermometer up the pooper that ruins his fun.
I think for caesar it's the fact that it's where he entered with balls, and left with an empty sack.

Alice

Quote from: eo000 on July 27, 2005, 09:02:06 AM
I think for caesar it's the fact that it's where he entered with balls, and left with an empty sack.
Bruce didn't mind that too much.  He was licking his balls so much they were turning all colors of the rainbow.  His balls were huge, and since he's a lowrider - they would brush the ground if he didn't walk right.  So he was happy to get rid of them.

eo000

Quote from: aliceliddell on July 27, 2005, 09:29:09 AM
Bruce didn't mind that too much.  He was licking his balls so much they were turning all colors of the rainbow.  His balls were huge, and since he's a lowrider - they would brush the ground if he didn't walk right.  So he was happy to get rid of them.
I doubt that.

Jessie

Quote from: eo000 on July 27, 2005, 09:34:23 AM
I doubt that.

Don't be so sure.  I've been much happier since I got rid of mine.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

I doubt that.
My dog is about to lose the contents of his sack.  And he hates to ride in the car, the freaking crybaby.  And he pees everywhere when he's scared.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

dazie

Quote from: ReBurninator on July 27, 2005, 10:03:57 AM
I doubt that.
My dog is about to lose the contents of his sack.  And he hates to ride in the car, the freaking crybaby.  And he pees everywhere when he's scared.

The Dane waited until she was in the car to pee.  :(  On the front passenger seat.  Now my car is stinky.  We're cleaning it today.

eo000

dazie

DownSouth

Now I can walk my dog to the vet.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Dry then Catch

the face the dogs make when the thermometer is shoved up there ass is worth the absurd cost of seeing a vet

dazie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on July 28, 2005, 12:10:29 PM
the face the dogs make when the thermometer is shoved up there ass is worth the absurd cost of seeing a vet

I didn't have to see that- they took her in to a different room.  I do believe she was the one who yelped though.

kelbel

Neifi! when we bring him to the vet, you have to drag him out from under the chair. He looks like a bully but is a chicken shit.   :dog:
:)