News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

One more Kitty thinG

Started by kelbel, July 18, 2005, 11:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Quote from: ReBurn on September 29, 2006, 04:16:21 PM
Quote from: Dottie Lou on September 29, 2006, 03:56:24 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on July 21, 2005, 11:44:14 AM
Quote from: nishi on July 21, 2005, 10:43:02 AM
Quote from: ReBurninator on July 21, 2005, 09:35:37 AM
Quote from: hattmoward on July 21, 2005, 09:34:54 AM
Quote from: sapphirehart on July 21, 2005, 09:09:34 AM
I am going with my best friend to the doctor on Tuesday.  She is going for a consulation to have a breast reduction.

I'd make some remark about "damn, that's a shame", but I'm sure she's doing it for health reasons, so I'll wish her well. :)
but still...

well yes, but you know.... gravity only works in our favor for so long. i'm certainly quite happy with the breasts i have now, but i can't say that i'm looking forward to seeing them at my waist in another 20 years. i have promised myself breast reduction at some point in the future because of that.....
I saw a show on the Discovery Health channel where a woman got a reduction from a triple-I down to an E.  Her husband was crying like a little baby.
Yes!  And excuse to bring this thread bizack!

I saw this one the other day.  Good thing they hung low...she would have choked on them had they been perky.

And with that I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Ok...quick poll.  How many of you have grooves cut into your shoulders by your bra straps from the sheer weight of your bosom?  I, for one, do not.
I don't because a proper bra supports you around the middle, not from the straps.  They should only support about 20% of your bosoms.

Listener

I am going with my best friend to the doctor on Tuesday.  She is going for a consulation to have a breast reduction.

I'd make some remark about "damn, that's a shame", but I'm sure she's doing it for health reasons, so I'll wish her well. :)
but still...

well yes, but you know.... gravity only works in our favor for so long. i'm certainly quite happy with the breasts i have now, but i can't say that i'm looking forward to seeing them at my waist in another 20 years. i have promised myself breast reduction at some point in the future because of that.....
I saw a show on the Discovery Health channel where a woman got a reduction from a triple-I down to an E.  Her husband was crying like a little baby.

I saw this one the other day.  Good thing they hung low...she would have choked on them had they been perky.

Ok...quick poll.  How many of you have grooves cut into your shoulders by your bra straps from the sheer weight of your bosom?  I, for one, do not.

My wife's do.  I keep telling her to go to a store with a professional bra-fitter, and she yells at me.  *shrug*

Alice

Quote from: Listener on September 29, 2006, 04:23:33 PM

but still...

My wife's do.  I keep telling her to go to a store with a professional bra-fitter, and she yells at me.  *shrug*
Does she like being in pain?!?!?

Listener

Quote from: Alice on September 29, 2006, 04:24:18 PM
Quote from: Listener on September 29, 2006, 04:23:33 PM

but still...

Does she like being in pain?!?!?

Apparently so.

And not just in the good way, either.

Alice

Quote from: Listener on September 29, 2006, 04:26:02 PM
Apparently so.

And not just in the good way, either.
It's just odd to me.  You know when a bra is uncomfortable.  Why you'd subject yourself to that when someone is offering to give you a comfortable one is beyond me. :(

Too bad you can't kidnap her and make her do it.

dazie

but still...

I'm having new-bra issues so I have them when I wear the one I'm wearing now.  My size changed and I can't find one that fits evidently.  I even went for the "bra shaped armor" instead of something stylish, but no dice.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

sapphirehart

I had a bra delimma this morning.  I couldn't find the matching thong. 

meredith

Quote from: sapphirehart on September 29, 2006, 04:47:42 PM
I had a bra delimma this morning.  I couldn't find the matching thong. 

*checks the floor next to his bed*

oh HEY   ;D

Miss Molly

Hey boob talk!

One of mine is bigger than the other.  So whether you like 'em big or like 'em small, I'm your girl!  I got the best of both worlds!

Really though, it blows goats.

Miss Molly

Actually, can they make a prosthetic tit?  I'd save some money for that.

JJ

Milk boobs aren't as good as normal boobs. But they're bigger.