News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

New Puppy

Started by kelbel, May 08, 2005, 02:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelbel

:)

kelbel

Here is Neifi at 10 weeks enjoying the fan.  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

kelbel

All the stuff on the floor is stuff I have not picked up yet after him.  :) Puppies have to love them.

eo000

He looks like he deserves a belly rub.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

kelbel

He is such a joy. So far puppy training is going really well. He is making a few mistakes but he is pooping at the door. That is a good sign.

eo000

um...that was actually me.

kelbel

I brought D.Lee (new spelling for name) to the vet today for shots.  She is now a he as balls are starting to bloom.  Doh!

kelbel

Correction. New name is Mister D.Lee. :cat:

meredith

that happened to me too.  boy was mom surprised

kelbel

New pic of Neifi.  With only a phone trying to get a pic this is the best it gets.

kelbel

Just a little more facts he is now 14 pounds and still getting bigger. He was so tiny when I got him. I still see 2  pups from the litter that he from and he far bigger than the others. I thought I was getting the littlest puppy but no..

Gamplayerx

How big is that thing going to get?

kelbel

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 07, 2005, 10:20:03 PM
How big is that thing going to get?

I am not sure but he sure has some big paws now. He is not taller by much than his brood just wider and heavier. Everyday Neifi changes in weight and growth. I just think I am going to have a big doggie.

kelbel

Update:

Neifi is now almost 4 months old and weighed in at  28 pounds. He has doubled his weight in one month. The vet just keeps saying he will be a very big dog.   :P

DownSouth

That's going to be a big dog.  Get a Sam's card if you don't have one already.  They have huge bags of food and treats for good prices.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

kelbel

Quote from: DownSouth on July 26, 2005, 02:11:36 PM
That's going to be a big dog.  Get a Sam's card if you don't have one already.  They have huge bags of food and treats for good prices.

I was mistaken on how old he was. From the vet we calculated that he was born around 4/15, so that would make him 3 months old at the posting. Yes his paws are still bigger than him and he is going to be a big dog. He also has a very deep voice already. Big dog on the way and I love him.  :)

kelbel

New pic of puppy.   :o

dazie

OOO!  Bat ear dog!  I love them!
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

He's 50 pounds?  He looks so skinny.  Is he 4 feet tall or something?  Cripes.

eo000

aww, what a good boy.

kelbel

Quote from: dazie on August 23, 2005, 09:59:06 PM
OOO!  Bat ear dog!  I love them!

I never noticed that before. That is so cute.

kelbel

Quote from: Gamplayerx on August 23, 2005, 10:03:02 PM
He's 50 pounds?  He looks so skinny.  Is he 4 feet tall or something?  Cripes.

Nope he is not as skinny as he looks. He is a very solid puppy. More wider than what the picture shows. I will try to get a better one of him standing.

kelbel

Quote from: eo000 on August 24, 2005, 05:37:37 AM
aww, what a good boy.

He does try to be a really good boy. He does not mess the house when I am gone. He does have an annoying habit of barking at you when he wants attention. He will not stop until you start playing with him. Other than that he is a good boy.

eo000

Quote from: kelbel on August 24, 2005, 06:48:03 PM
Quote from: eo000 on August 24, 2005, 05:37:37 AM
aww, what a good boy.

He does try to be a really good boy. He does not mess the house when I am gone. He does have an annoying habit of barking at you when he wants attention. He will not stop until you start playing with him. Other than that he is a good boy.
my pup does that with my wife, because it works. he just lays by my side, never barks.