News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Two Words: Pork Martini

Started by BigDun, September 06, 2007, 09:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Alice

That literally made me a bit queasy.

DownSouth

I don't want to puke up my cheese tots and slushy.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

DownSouth

Yeah.  Skimped on the cheese.  Assholes.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Quote from: BigDun on September 06, 2007, 09:44:31 PM
Late night Sonic run?
OH!  Chip is going to take me to Sonic when I go to VA in 2 weeks.  And his shipmates all laughed that I asked to go to a Sonic of all places, until he explained that we have tons of commercials for Sonic out here, but no Sonics.

Jessie

We had a Jack in the Box commercial here the other day.  There's not a Jack in the Box in the entire state, that I'm aware of.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

Quote from: Jessie on September 06, 2007, 10:05:47 PM
We had a Jack in the Box commercial here the other day.  There's not a Jack in the Box in the entire state, that I'm aware of.
We have those commercials here too.  The only time I've seen one is in Tucson.

manosax

Quote from: Alice on September 06, 2007, 09:51:43 PM
Quote from: BigDun on September 06, 2007, 09:44:31 PM
Late night Sonic run?
OH!  Chip is going to take me to Sonic when I go to VA in 2 weeks.  And his shipmates all laughed that I asked to go to a Sonic of all places, until he explained that we have tons of commercials for Sonic out here, but no Sonics.
We had that problem here too, until I moved to the San Jouquin Valley where Sonic is starting to make inroads...

dazie

We have several Sonics, yay!

BUT- no Jack in the Box, no Pollo Loco, no In-n-Out.   :'(  I am sooooo jonesin' for a Pollo Bowl.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

I don't get a lot of joy out of Sonic's food.  Maybe it's because I don't like tater tots or hot dogs.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on September 16, 2007, 09:37:28 AM
I don't get a lot of joy out of Sonic's food.  Maybe it's because I don't like tater tots or hot dogs.

44 Ounce PowerAde slushies FTW!

VikingJuice

Quote from: DownSouth on September 06, 2007, 09:50:31 PM
Yeah.  Skimped on the cheese.  Assholes.

Because you posted this, I couldn't get cheesy tots out of my head.  My local sonic skimped also but it was still yummy!!

manosax

Quote from: dazie on September 16, 2007, 09:10:03 AM
We have several Sonics, yay!

BUT- no Jack in the Box, no Pollo Loco, no In-n-Out.   :'(  I am sooooo jonesin' for a Pollo Bowl.

they don't have an El Pollo in Tracy, but they do in Modesto... I used to have one in the same strip mall when I was in Northridge... yummy.