News:

07/15/05 - Beefy nails the 50,000th post!

Main Menu

The Hunger

Started by Beefy, July 26, 2007, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

The Hunger was painful, but I kind of liked I wanna love you tender.  I'm so doing that dance next time I'm on a dancefloor.

Beefy

Okay, my fellow Net nerds.  Help me out.  I want to find a video.  I know it's on YouTube.  I don't know the name of the woman or the song.  It's made the rounds on various sites as an unbelievably bad video/song.  It's a woman, clearly not very talented or particularly good looking.  She's singing a bad 80s pop type song in scenes set around a major city (Chicago maybe?).  The video looks like it cost 5 dollars to produce, and the whole thing seems like this chick won a contest to have a song and video done and this was the best they could do.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Beefy

Quote from: Beefy on July 30, 2007, 10:38:35 AM
Okay, my fellow Net nerds.  Help me out.  I want to find a video.  I know it's on YouTube.  I don't know the name of the woman or the song.  It's made the rounds on various sites as an unbelievably bad video/song.  It's a woman, clearly not very talented or particularly good looking.  She's singing a bad 80s pop type song in scenes set around a major city (Chicago maybe?).  The video looks like it cost 5 dollars to produce, and the whole thing seems like this chick won a contest to have a song and video done and this was the best they could do.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Haha nevermind.  Found it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/OE2l6CPna4M

Alice

nishi

Quote from: Beefy on July 26, 2007, 06:20:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/AMlnJLdV5VY

this is one of my favorite things on youtube. i could watch this video every day.

in fact, if i ever get married, some of you people better be doing this dance at the wedding reception.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Gamplayerx

Jan Terri is no Inga from Sweden, that's for sure.

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 30, 2007, 12:44:48 PM
Jan Terri is no Inga from Sweden, that's for sure.

Soooooo true.