News:

I know Karate! ...and several other Japanese words

Main Menu

French Gimmicky 80's Song

Started by Beefy, July 16, 2007, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

I thought I knew all of my 80's songs, one hit wonders and the like.  But nope.

Apparently, there's this French 2 year old who sings a bunch of French nonsense and then says Ooh La La Baby while getting pushed around in a stroller.  I had never heard of this before, ever.  The NASA person who I report to for all my mission related responsibilities was lamenting that she couldn't remember the song or who sang it and that no one else remembered it.

So who found it?  Me.

Meet Jordy.

Watch at your own peril.  This sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/v/2ftzzY5VDNU

Jessie

I remember the song, but not the video.  What is that woman wearing on her head, and why the raincoat on the sunny day?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

I remember both.  But this was from the 90s.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 16, 2007, 02:20:12 PM
I remember both.  But this was from the 90s.

I wondered about that.  I didn't go searching for a date, but it sounded 90's techno-ish to me.

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

You can wash your brain out with this:

http://www.youtube.com/v/MS06L87FVns

Warning: ALICE DON'T WATCH THIS

Gamplayerx

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on July 16, 2007, 02:10:56 PM
I thought I knew all of my 80's songs, one hit wonders and the like.  But nope.

Apparently, there's this French 2 year old who sings a bunch of French nonsense and then says Ooh La La Baby while getting pushed around in a stroller.  I had never heard of this before, ever.  The NASA person who I report to for all my mission related responsibilities was lamenting that she couldn't remember the song or who sang it and that no one else remembered it.

So who found it?  Me.

Meet Jordy.

Watch at your own peril.  This sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/v/2ftzzY5VDNU

Had you been taking french between the years of, say, 1992 and 1996, you would've heard this song.

VikingJuice

Yeah, definately early 90's not 80's.  Sounds like some crap that would be on the B side of a Right Said Fred single.

PS.  Please kick me in the nuts before posting some shit like that again.  Thanks.

Bennyhana

Quote from: VikingJuice on July 16, 2007, 04:24:14 PM
Yeah, definately early 90's not 80's.  Sounds like some crap that would be on the B side of a Right Said Fred single.

PS.  Oh la la, VJ.  Durdur etre VJ.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Bennyhana on July 16, 2007, 04:38:42 PM
Quote from: VikingJuice on July 16, 2007, 04:24:14 PM

PS.  Oh la la, VJ.  Durdur etre VJ.

I don't speak frenchy you commie!!!

They're called Freedom Fries Motherfu##er!

<<suppressing big goofy grin>>

Gamplayerx

Oh, and I believe the French nonsense is something like it ain't easy being green it's tough to be a baby.