3/12/05 5000th post provided by Bishamonten

Main Menu

why can't we all just get along?

Started by swolt, October 15, 2006, 04:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

VikingJuice

Sad.  I'm a big Miami fan and this sort of thing seems to happen too damned often in that program.

SockmonkeyHolocaust

... Island Ice Tea

HAHHAHAHA

I am the first person to ever make that joke.

Jessie

You're a lot funnier when I'm on drugs.

That made me laugh.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15277140/

IMO- Miami's always had thugs.  I'd even extend it to MOST of the Florida college teams.  I haven't even ever heard of FIU before this though- where did they come from??
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

Quote from: dazie on October 16, 2006, 08:39:31 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15277140/

IMO- Miami's always had thugs.  I'd even extend it to MOST of the Florida college teams.  I haven't even ever heard of FIU before this though- where did they come from??
So true!  FSU, UF, and Miami have been known for their bad attitudes and basic assholeness.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Yesterday, one of the Saints returned a punt and ended up getting pushed out of bounds.  He ended up right by Donovan McNabb.  McNabb patted him on the ass and said, "Good return kid."

That is what football should be.

dazie

Exactly!

Well, that's how LIFE should be too- if someone does something well, congratulate, not tear down.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

cnamon

Quote from: dazie on October 16, 2006, 08:51:47 AM
Exactly!

Well, that's how LIFE should be too- if someone does something well, congratulate, not tear down.
Yeah!  McNabb should pat me on the ass when I do good.  Or just when I want him to.

swolt

Quote from: Alice on October 16, 2006, 08:50:29 AM
Yesterday, one of the Saints returned a punt and ended up getting pushed out of bounds.  He ended up right by Donovan McNabb.  McNabb patted him on the ass and said, "Good return kid."

I saw that. My respect for McNabb went up quite a bit.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Bishamonten

Isn't football gay enough?

Bennyhana

It should also be noted that the Eagles were losing at the time, so it's not like McNabb was just in a great mood