News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Hell's ya!

Started by swolt, October 15, 2006, 03:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

The Saint's come away with a big win over the Eagles. Talk about a nail biter. It all came down to the final 3 seconds of the game. I was on my feet yelling at my TV. I think it helped.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Alice

I wouldn't call that a big win.  :-\

swolt

Quote from: Alice on October 15, 2006, 04:19:13 PM

the fact that they won was big.

Infobahn

Quote from: swolt on October 15, 2006, 04:52:28 PM

Agreed.  They are doing well this year, and the Eagles are a tough team.  While they didn't "win big", it was a "big win".

swolt

The Saints win over the Bucs brings them to 6 - 2. Today's game was great. I'm glad Henderson is back and kicking ass.

I really rush Reggie Bush would learn that this is FOOTBALL and not dancing. RUN THE FREAKIN' BALL!

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: Infobahn on October 15, 2006, 05:21:28 PM
Quote from: swolt on October 15, 2006, 04:52:28 PM

Agreed.  They are doing well this year, and the Eagles are a tough team.  While they didn't "win big", it was a "big win".

I am going to take umbrage at the idea that the Eagles are a "tough team" since any winning season they have ever had was traditionally against a weak division. The fact that they went to their last Superbowl was a complete fluke.

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on November 06, 2006, 12:04:23 AM
The Saints win over the Bucs brings them to 6 - 2. Today's game was great. I'm glad Henderson is back and kicking ass.

I really rush Reggie Bush would learn that this is FOOTBALL and not dancing. RUN THE FREAKIN' BALL!

Colston is for real!  11 catches, 100 plus yards and a TD.  That brings his season total to like 700 yards and 8 TD's.  Not bad for a 7th round pick out of unknown Hofstra University that no one thought would even make the roster, let alone become a starter and contributor.  Mark these words, he will be the NFL Rookie of the Year this season.  You read it here first!