News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Main Menu

Oh... (NSFW language)

Started by Listener, October 03, 2006, 07:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

...FUCK!

I lost two fantasy football games this week (one of them in the Junto league) to players who had four starters on bye.

That means I had four more players than them.

And I still lost.

In one league, by 20 points.

How the FUCK does that happen?

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

Because you don't have Grossman as your QB.  I'm not sure why you have him benched dude.

Listener

Quote from: Alice on October 03, 2006, 08:29:04 AM
Because you don't have Grossman as your QB.  I'm not sure why you have him benched dude.

Because I honestly thought SEA vs CHI would be a defensive battle, and that Daunte would at least score a TD.  He got me 15, which isn't bad for a QB... but I don't think very many people (except Bears fans) thought Grossman would have THAT good a game.  I expected about the same -- 15-20 -- but more INTs.

Beefy

Quote from: Listener on October 03, 2006, 09:37:14 AM
Because I honestly thought SEA vs CHI would be a defensive battle, and that Daunte would at least score a TD.  He got me 15, which isn't bad for a QB... but I don't think very many people (except Bears fans) thought Grossman would have THAT good a game.  I expected about the same -- 15-20 -- but more INTs.

Dogs barking, can't fly without umbrella!

Alice

Quote from: Listener on October 03, 2006, 09:37:14 AM
Quote from: Alice on October 03, 2006, 08:29:04 AM

Okay, I can see that.  That's why I didn't have Thomas Jones in.  I didn't expect him to get 21 pts that game!