News:

I'm just saying it's hypocritical to write "The Last DJ" and then do a Pepsi Budweiser Sobe Depends Claritin Prozac GoDaddy StateFarm Coca-Cola Coors Vitamin Water Attends Allegra Xanax 1-800-Safe-auto RC Cola Miller Gatorade Huggies Robotussin Morphine Halftime Show.

Main Menu

Volkswagon Commercials

Started by Gamplayerx, August 29, 2006, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

The VW commercials where the people are in the car having a conversation and are suddenly t-boned.  Those freak me out.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on August 29, 2006, 06:50:03 PM
The VW commercials where the people are in the car having a conversation and are suddenly t-bagged.  Those freak me out.

Yeah, those disturb me too.

Infobahn

Quote from: The artist formerly known as VJ on August 29, 2006, 06:51:24 PM
The VW commercials where the people are in the car having a conversation and are suddenly t-bagged.  Those freak me out.

But they worked.  You are talking about them.

dazie

The VW commercials where the people are in the car having a conversation and are suddenly tatered.  Those freak me out.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Infobahn on August 29, 2006, 08:38:58 PM

Sure, I'm talking about them.  Of course, I'm not going to buy a Volkswagon.  AND I'm freaked out. 

Jessie

Oh shit!

I think they're brilliant.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

SockmonkeyHolocaust

I haven't seen it but I still cringe any time I think about that scene in Adaptation where he's pulling the car out of the driveway and they get blindsided by a car doing 50+.

Jessie

Quote from: Sockmonkeyholocaust on August 29, 2006, 09:33:24 PM
I haven't seen it but I still cringe any time I think about that scene in Adaptation where he's pulling the car out of the driveway and they get blindsided by a car doing 50+.
That's basically how they all are.  Maybe slightly less cringe inducing, but not by much.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on August 29, 2006, 08:43:10 PM
Quote from: Infobahn on August 29, 2006, 08:38:58 PM

Sure, I'm talking about them.  Of course, I'm not going to buy a Volkswagon.  AND I'm freaked out. 

t-bagged[/size]

BigDun

The reason my wife and I like them is because that is what happens in the real world. Everything is normal and then BAM!

I wish they could make such a dramatic commercial about the negative aspects of drinking and driving or of smoking.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

swolt

Quote from: BigDun on August 29, 2006, 10:18:17 PM
The reason my wife and I like them is because that is what happens in the real world. Everything is normal and then BAM!

I wish they could make such a dramatic commercial about the negative aspects of drinking and driving or of smoking.

yeah, like, these guys are standing around smoking, and then BAM! they just keep standing there .... and then like fast forward 20 years and one of them falls over dead.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

DownSouth

That is a scary commercial.  I got t-boned once.  Knocked the rear axle out and I broke the side window with my head.  I have lots of fun.

KOKO
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Bennyhana

Quote from: BigDun on August 29, 2006, 10:18:17 PM
The reason my wife and I like them is because that is what happens when you're not paying attention while driving. Everything is normal and then BAM!

Fixed that for you.

DownSouth

Speaking of commercials.  I actually saw an Old Navy commercial that didn't make me want to shoot my tv.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Quote from: DownSouth on August 30, 2006, 12:33:17 PM
Speaking of commercials.  I actually saw an Old Navy commercial that didn't make me want to shoot my tv.
Really?  That's odd.

I didn't think I could hate Old Navy commercials more than I already did... then they started this whole "Get your fash on" shit.  >:(

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on August 30, 2006, 12:35:07 PM
Really?  That's odd.

I didn't think I could hate Old Navy commercials more than I already did... then they started this whole "Get your fash on" shit.  >:(

You'd think they'd get the message when God killed their old bitch and their fucking dog.

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on August 30, 2006, 12:36:13 PM
Really?  That's odd.

You'd think they'd get the message when God killed their old bitch and their fucking dog.
Did Magic die?

DownSouth

Really?  That's odd.

I don't think I've seen that one.  The one I saw had a girl blowing a bubble and floating away.

cnamon

Quote from: DownSouth on August 30, 2006, 12:39:43 PM
Really?  That's odd.

I don't think I've seen that one.  The one I saw had a girl blowing a bubble and floating away.
You obviously didn't see the whole commercial.

And I liked the summer "Blue, blue, the sky is blue" commercial.

The fash on commercial makes me want to stab small children in front of their parents.

DownSouth

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 30, 2006, 02:11:33 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on August 30, 2006, 12:39:43 PM
Really?  That's odd.

You obviously didn't see the whole commercial.

And I liked the summer "Blue, blue, the sky is blue" commercial.

The fash on commercial makes me want to stab small children in front of their parents.
I guess I didn't.  I ususally change the channel when commercials come on.