News:

03/23/05 10,000th post provided by Cnamon!

Main Menu

Rachael Ray's talk show

Started by Listener, September 29, 2006, 02:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

I can't decide if her loud, brash, "in-your-face" (I use quotes on purpose) persona overrides her hotness to an unbearable point.  It's like, I look at her and I think, "hmm, she's very pretty", and then I hear her talk and I'm like "oh please just SHUT UP".

JJ

Yeah I've seen a few of her cooking shows and as much as I'd like to pound her savagely from behind as she makes snack foods, her yapping would get to me. There's only so much excitement you can add to meatball subs.

I would keep her quiet with drugs and intramouthal penisularity. I'd meat her sub with my balls, that's for sure.

dazie

Quote from: JJ on September 29, 2006, 02:13:56 PM
Yeah I've seen a few of her cooking shows and as much as I'd like to pound her savagely from behind as she makes snack foods, her yapping would get to me. There's only so much excitement you can add to meatball subs.

I would keep her quiet with drugs and intramouthal penisularity. I'd meat her sub with my balls, that's for sure.

::)
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

I saw the last 2 minutes of it when I went to walk the dog.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Listener

Quote from: JJ on September 29, 2006, 02:13:56 PM

Wow.  I didn't want to actually detail what I would do to her, in the interest of being decorous.

Now I don't have to, because you did it for me.  Thanks.

dazie

Quote from: DownSouth on September 29, 2006, 02:15:59 PM

You took a TV with you?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

Quote from: dazie on September 29, 2006, 02:16:35 PM

You took a TV with you?
It was on when I came home.  I leave the tv on for the dog.  She likes to watch her soaps.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Listener

Quote from: DownSouth on September 29, 2006, 02:27:09 PM
Quote from: dazie on September 29, 2006, 02:16:35 PM

You took a TV with you?
It was on when I came home.  I leave the tv on for the dog.  She likes to watch her soaps.

"Peter and Lois leave the radio on when they go out so I think someone's home."