News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Reuinion!

Started by Alice, July 13, 2006, 11:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Yay!  This Saturday, we will have 4 out of the 8 pups in my apartment for a play date.  I hope to get some video so everyone can see.   ;D

ReBurn

Is the play date for the pups or the people, because I doubt that the dogs know they are related.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Alice

Quote from: ReBurn on July 13, 2006, 12:38:26 PM
Is the play date for the pups or the people, because I doubt that the dogs know they are related.
Its for the pups.  They've all had play dates with eachother at some time or another - just never all 4 at the same time.

Guinness, Lain and Bruce play together all the time.  Bruce and Betty Paige (formerly Alice), have had a bunch of play dates. 

I think they do know that they're related though, because Guinness is afraid of all dogs - but the first time he met Lain, he wasn't scared of her at all.

ReBurn

Quote from: Alice on July 13, 2006, 12:41:08 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on July 13, 2006, 12:38:26 PM
Its for the pups.  They've all had play dates with eachother at some time or another - just never all 4 at the same time.

Guinness, Lain and Bruce play together all the time.  Bruce and Betty Paige (formerly Alice), have had a bunch of play dates. 

I think they do know that they're related though, because Guinness is afraid of all dogs - but the first time he met Lain, he wasn't scared of her at all.
He was probably too busy laughing at those stubby seal legs...  :P
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on July 13, 2006, 12:59:56 PM
Faiscinaitinig.
Did I use too many i's?  Is it Betty Page?  I can never remember.

dazie

Quote from: Alice on July 13, 2006, 01:04:53 PM
Faiscinaitinig.

Bettie.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

Quote from: dazie on July 13, 2006, 01:05:48 PM
Quote from: Alice on July 13, 2006, 01:04:53 PM
Faiscinaitinig.

Bettie.
DAMMIT!   ;D

This is why I named her Alice.  So much easier to spell.

Beefy

cnamon

Quote from: Beefy on July 13, 2006, 02:10:20 PM
Faiscinaitinig.

QuoteRe: Reuinion!
Stop making fun of her.  Maybe she is starting a new trend of superfluous i's...it caught on in Canada with u's..IT MAY WORK.

Beefy

Quote from: Dottie Lou on July 13, 2006, 02:13:40 PM
Quote from: Beefy on July 13, 2006, 02:10:20 PM
Faiscinaitinig.

QuoteRe: Reuinion!
Stop making fun of her.  Maybe she is starting a new trend of superfluous i's...it caught on in Canada with u's..IT MAY WORK.

Whio's maiking fiun?

Alice