News:

I went to the general store.  They wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

Main Menu

I would totally play this!

Started by Beefy, May 31, 2006, 11:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

dazie

Stryper!   ;D

hah.  I slay myself.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beefy on May 31, 2006, 11:11:17 AM
Left Behind: Eternal Forces

and heres why.     The game also offers players the opportunity to switch sides and fight for the army of the AntiChrist, releasing cloven-hoofed demons who feast on conservative Christians and their panicked proselytes (who taste a lot like Christian).
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on May 31, 2006, 11:32:44 AM

and heres why.     The game also offers players the opportunity to switch sides and fight for the army of the AntiChrist, releasing cloven-hoofed demons who feast on conservative Christians and their panicked proselytes (who taste a lot like Christian).

I look at it this way:

We play games like GTA where you go around acting as immoral as possibleand the games are hugely popular.  You play games where you play the "good guy" running around and killing foes left and right in horrible and gruesome ways.  Why should this be any different?  If the gameplay itself is good, I see no issue with it.  The fact that it claims to be Christian is irrelevant.  I'll play a character acting in the name of God if I can still split people's heads open with baseball bats.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beefy on May 31, 2006, 11:41:13 AM
Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on May 31, 2006, 11:32:44 AM

I look at it this way:

We play games like GTA where you go around acting as immoral as possibleand the games are hugely popular.  You play games where you play the "good guy" running around and killing foes left and right in horrible and gruesome ways.  Why should this be any different?  If the gameplay itself is good, I see no issue with it.  The fact that it claims to be Christian is irrelevant.  I'll play a character acting in the name of God if I can still split people's heads open with baseball bats.

ohh i wasnt complaining.  i would play it.  game concept doesnt bother me.    considering games are sometimes inspired by real life events, maybe those who complain about game contect should ban life rather than the games.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"