News:

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not." --Lucille Ball

Main Menu

Natalie Portman - Hardcore SNL

Started by Infobahn, March 05, 2006, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

This is now another reason I want to have Nataile Portman's babies.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Gamplayerx

I turned the channel after the boost skit. 

Bennyhana

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Bennyhana

I guess that's what I get for being a dirty hotlinker.   I don't have time to access my host from where I am.  It's a picture of Brant from the Big Lebowski.

VikingJuice

If it's possible, she's gotten hotter the last few years!!!  I have a friend that looks like a mix of her and Kiera Knightley.....sooooo hawt!!

Gamplayerx

Ha!  Grumpus recorded the SNL.  FalloutBoy is really not so ... er ... comprehensible.  Thank goodness for that video interpretation or I'd have no idea what they were saying.  The lead singer's got quite the belly.

Listener

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 05, 2006, 09:05:44 PM
Ha!  Grumpus recorded the SNL.  FalloutBoy is really not so ... er ... comprehensible.  Thank goodness for that video interpretation or I'd have no idea what they were saying.  The lead singer's got quite the belly.

Nuts on your bedpost.

We're going downtown in a luleelurah.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Listener on March 05, 2006, 09:35:16 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 05, 2006, 09:05:44 PM

Nuts on your bedpost.

We're going downtown in a luleelurah.
I really thought they were going to be young heartthrobs, not pudges.