News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

New Puppy

Started by kelbel, May 08, 2005, 02:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelbel

Quote from: eo000 on August 24, 2005, 07:54:32 PM
Quote from: kelbel on August 24, 2005, 06:48:03 PM
Quote from: eo000 on August 24, 2005, 05:37:37 AM
aww, what a good boy.

He does try to be a really good boy. He does not mess the house when I am gone. He does have an annoying habit of barking at you when he wants attention. He will not stop until you start playing with him. Other than that he is a good boy.
my pup does that with my wife, because it works. he just lays by my side, never barks.

I have noticed I am the dominant one. He pulls the barking on everyone else and he really only listens to me. He is really toned down with me except on Saturday mornings when I sleep in. He will sit there and bark until I wake up. He does not like me sleeping late. 
:)

eo000

Quote from: kelbel on August 24, 2005, 07:59:57 PM
aww, what a good boy.

He does try to be a really good boy. He does not mess the house when I am gone. He does have an annoying habit of barking at you when he wants attention. He will not stop until you start playing with him. Other than that he is a good boy.
my pup does that with my wife, because it works. he just lays by my side, never barks.

I have noticed I am the dominant one. He pulls the barking on everyone else and he really only listens to me. He is really toned down with me except on Saturday mornings when I sleep in. He will sit there and bark until I wake up. He does not like me sleeping late. 
they do love their schedules.

kelbel

Quote from: eo000 on August 24, 2005, 08:04:08 PM
Quote from: kelbel on August 24, 2005, 07:59:57 PM
aww, what a good boy.

they do love their schedules.

So do I. So now when Drew gets up he shuts the door so Neifi! does not get back into the room. I have trained my boys good.  :)

kelbel

I don't know where my Mr D.Lee is. I was not home all week and got home yesterday and now my kitty is gone. He is still not home tonight. He was a good kitty and I wanted him to stay in the house. My mom thought other wise. I am rarely gone during the week and poof he is gone. I don't know what to think. I will post tomorrow if he shows up.

dazie

Quote from: kelbel on September 07, 2005, 09:10:35 PM
I don't know where my Mr D.Lee is. I was not home all week and got home yesterday and now my kitty is gone. He is still not home tonight. He was a good kitty and I wanted him to stay in the house. My mom thought other wise. I am rarely gone during the week and poof he is gone. I don't know what to think. I will post tomorrow if he shows up.

:(  I'm sorry to see that.  I hope he shows up happy and healthy.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

meredith

She just decided to let him out?!

DownSouth

I hope he comes home safe.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

kelbel

No Mr. DLee as of today. My mother cleared out the cat pans so I think she must of got rid of him. I miss him and hope he has a good home.     :(

Beefy

That seriously sucks.  I'd be chewing some mom ass over it.  >:(

I'm sorry, Kel.

dazie

Quote from: kelbel on September 12, 2005, 07:04:03 PM
No Mr. DLee as of today. My mother cleared out the cat pans so I think she must of got rid of him. I miss him and hope he has a good home.     :(

WTF?  Isn't he YOUR cat?  I know your relationship with your mom is difficult, but that's just uncalled for.

I'm really sorry.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?