News:

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not." --Lucille Ball

Main Menu

Ugh! Tomorrow is NOT going to be fun for me.

Started by sapphirehart, July 21, 2005, 07:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphirehart

I took the day off tomorrow to clean my carpet.  My best friend is coming over to help and I'm going to convince her to do most of the work.

BigDun

I once promised to clean my (then future) in-law's carpet while they were on a cruise. When I got there, the AC was out. But like Horton said, "An elephant's faithful one hundred percent". It was mid August and I think I lost about five pounds in sweat before I finished and returned the rented steam cleaner.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Gamplayerx

One of our cats once had some sort of digestive upset which apparantly struck him while he was in our bedroom.  He then raced into the hall.  Then into the guest room.  Then the dining room.  The living room.  Back up the hall.  Back into our bedroom.  Before deciding to take his show downstairs.

Thank goodness for 24-hour grocery stores that rent steam cleaners.

Have fun, Sapph!

ignom

The carpet here is really bad with stains. I should have cleaned it before I moved in. I doubt I'll ever do it now.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

sapphirehart

Quote from: ignom on July 21, 2005, 07:35:09 PM
The carpet here is really bad with stains. I should have cleaned it before I moved in. I doubt I'll ever do it now.

I bet my stains are worse than yours. nanny nanny nana

I have a cat and three dogs in my house, plus a fourth dog when I pet sit for my boss.  My carpet is GROSS!!

Gamplayerx

If you ever rent a steam cleaner and clean it, you'll be so disgusted you won't believe you ever went barefoot on the carpet.

Carpets are magnets for nasty.

ignom

Quote from: sapphirehart on July 21, 2005, 07:37:42 PM

I bet my stains are worse than yours. nanny nanny nana

I have a cat and three dogs in my house, plus a fourth dog when I pet sit for my boss.  My carpet is GROSS!!

The point is, it's not my fault it's so dirty. The people i bought this place from never cleaned it before they left.

ignom

I don't go barefoot anywhere but the shower. I even sleep in socks, dirty, stinky socks.

BigDun

Quote from: ignom on July 21, 2005, 07:40:10 PM
I don't go barefoot anywhere but the shower. I even sleep in socks, dirty, stinky socks.

Do your feet look like they are covered in oatmeal?
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

ignom

Quote from: BigDun on July 21, 2005, 07:51:06 PM

Maple & brown sugar flavored.

dazie

Quote from: ignom on July 21, 2005, 07:56:58 PM
Quote from: BigDun on July 21, 2005, 07:51:06 PM

Maple & brown sugar flavored.

Yet another reason to lust after Ig.   ::)
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

Didn't you get like a boatload of socks for something some months ago??

DownSouth

I never wear socks or shoes unless I have to.  I have to vacuum about 3 times a week cause of the damn dog shedding.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

I just shampooed my carpets last night.   ;D

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

cnamon

I have wood floors...I am always barefoot.  I still have not swept.

Beefy