News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

How big is your lightsaber?

Started by VikingJuice, April 26, 2005, 01:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

I have to admit, the kid in me is getting pretty excited.  I really enjoyed the Novelization that was on the shelves 2 weekends ago.  The tone seems right, the plot SHOULD be good and fit in well with the mythology already established, and there are supposed to be tons of lightsaber duels.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bishamonten

I'll see it, but probably after the crowds die down a bit.

cnamon

I have never even seen the original Star Wars.  I think I would rather watch Beauty Shop or something.

DownSouth

I still haven't seen the second one.  Everybody says it sucks so I'm not real hyped about watching it.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

VikingJuice

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

I won't see it at 12:01.  I will see it at 10 am on opening day, though.  And probably right after that, too, depending on whether I get caught or not.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

Quote from: ReBurninator on April 26, 2005, 01:55:10 PM
I won't see it at 12:01.  I will see it at 10 am on opening day, though.  And probably right after that, too, depending on whether I get caught or not.
Rebel
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

Quote from: DownSouth on April 26, 2005, 01:57:21 PM
Quote from: ReBurninator on April 26, 2005, 01:55:10 PM
Rebel
Yeah.  But they make it so easy any more.  Two of the big theaters around here take the tickets as you walk through the door, so once you are in they don't really watch where you go.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

They do that here too.  I could probably hang out all day in there.

Grumpus

...too obvious?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gamplayerx