News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

My friend's girlfriend's pitbull and how it avoided being in a dogfighting ring

Started by Mr. SM Holocaust, April 12, 2005, 12:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. SM Holocaust

My friend (the guy who owns the squirrel rats) has a girlfriend and she has a female pitbull that is the sweetest thing ever. All she wants is to be loved. My friend, who is an animal control officer for the city of Camden, picked up the pitbull one day off the street- it was tied up to a telephone pole.

Now what you need to know is that in Camden, dog fighting is huge. There are several rings throughout the five square miles of the city. The losing dog in the fights is normally tied to a telephone pole and then doused with gasoline and then set on fire.  In fact, it's a good bet that if your dog goes missing in the area that it was either turned into a fighter or was used for training. Extremely cruel and tragic. The people who participate in this barbaric sport should be shot.

So, back to my friend's girlfriend's dog. He found it, a pitbull, in the middle of Camden tied to a telephone pole without a mark on it. We reasoned that it was so friendly and so sweet that it couldn't be trained for fighting- they didn't even bother to crop its ears. I am just in awe of how good this dog is. The really funny thing is that whenever she takes the pit for a walk in my neighborhood, she invariably gets people asking if she's going to fight it or crop it's ears and she gets all pissed at people because that's the furtherst thing from what's going to happen.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

nishi

QuoteThe losing dog in the fights is normally tied to a telephone pole and then doused with gasoline and then set on fire. 

when i am empress, that is exactly what will happen to the person who would do that to a dog.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Mr. SM Holocaust

It's astounding the number of people who think that Pit Bulls are vicious animals, they are just bred that way. Between her dog and Uzreal (my former roommate's Pit Bull), I can't believe that anyone would could possibly fight one of them.

OBB

Quote from: nishi on April 12, 2005, 08:13:23 AM
QuoteThe losing dog in the fights is normally tied to a telephone pole and then doused with gasoline and then set on fire. 

when i am empress, that is exactly what will happen to the person who would do that to a dog.

I'd vote for you for Empress, Nishi.

As long as I can become a Viscount or a Baron.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: OBB on April 12, 2005, 10:10:50 AM
Quote from: nishi on April 12, 2005, 08:13:23 AM

I'd vote for you for Empress, Nishi.

As long as I can become a Viscount or a Baron.

I want to be an earl or marquis then.

Pitbulls do seem to be meaner I think because a lot of people who own pitbulls are the type of assholes who want their dogs to get in fights.

Seen "Amores Perros" anyone?

dazie

Quote from: Mr. SM Holocaust on April 12, 2005, 09:13:21 AM
It's astounding the number of people who think that Pit Bulls are vicious animals, they are just bred that way. Between her dog and Uzreal (my former roommate's Pit Bull), I can't believe that anyone would could possibly fight one of them.

Same with Rottweilers and Dobermans.   ::)  I worked at a kennel for a long time, and the ONLY dogs that ever came at me viciously were fucking poodles.  I loathe poodles.  The pits and the rotts are great, and the dobies are just big goobers.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

When I did community service at the pound there were 2 dobermans that were as sweet as can be.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!