News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

Hell's ya!

Started by swolt, October 15, 2006, 03:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

The Saint's come away with a big win over the Eagles. Talk about a nail biter. It all came down to the final 3 seconds of the game. I was on my feet yelling at my TV. I think it helped.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Alice

I wouldn't call that a big win.  :-\

swolt

Quote from: Alice on October 15, 2006, 04:19:13 PM

the fact that they won was big.

Infobahn

Quote from: swolt on October 15, 2006, 04:52:28 PM

Agreed.  They are doing well this year, and the Eagles are a tough team.  While they didn't "win big", it was a "big win".

swolt

The Saints win over the Bucs brings them to 6 - 2. Today's game was great. I'm glad Henderson is back and kicking ass.

I really rush Reggie Bush would learn that this is FOOTBALL and not dancing. RUN THE FREAKIN' BALL!

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: Infobahn on October 15, 2006, 05:21:28 PM
Quote from: swolt on October 15, 2006, 04:52:28 PM

Agreed.  They are doing well this year, and the Eagles are a tough team.  While they didn't "win big", it was a "big win".

I am going to take umbrage at the idea that the Eagles are a "tough team" since any winning season they have ever had was traditionally against a weak division. The fact that they went to their last Superbowl was a complete fluke.

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on November 06, 2006, 12:04:23 AM
The Saints win over the Bucs brings them to 6 - 2. Today's game was great. I'm glad Henderson is back and kicking ass.

I really rush Reggie Bush would learn that this is FOOTBALL and not dancing. RUN THE FREAKIN' BALL!

Colston is for real!  11 catches, 100 plus yards and a TD.  That brings his season total to like 700 yards and 8 TD's.  Not bad for a 7th round pick out of unknown Hofstra University that no one thought would even make the roster, let alone become a starter and contributor.  Mark these words, he will be the NFL Rookie of the Year this season.  You read it here first!