News:

40,000th post goes to Gamp!  Happy birthday!

Main Menu

Stop it!!!!

Started by DownSouth, July 14, 2006, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

Quote from: DownSouth on July 14, 2006, 12:01:12 PM
Blah!
Haha...you believed me!

I would rather start cutting my wrist than see that garbage.

DownSouth

dazie

I saw the preview for that the other day in POTC.  God what awful stuff THAT is.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

My little bro wants to see it.  I told him he'd have to find a way to do so that didn't involve me.

Gamplayerx

I confess that I've seen White Chicks.  And it's vying for space with Little Nicky as worst movie ever.  But I'm not brave enough to see this.

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 14, 2006, 12:20:13 PM
I confess that I've seen White Chicks.  And it's vying for space with Little Nicky as worst movie ever.  But I'm not brave enough to see this.
White Chicks is god awful.

DownSouth

Quote from: Alice on July 14, 2006, 12:44:42 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 14, 2006, 12:20:13 PM
White Chicks is god awful.
Yes, it is.

swolt

I'll admit that I want to see this. I think the Waynes are funny. Very stupid, yes, but funny.

I don't have high hopes for this movie, but I'll give it a shot.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

cnamon

Brah, you might as well burn that $10 in front of a homeless person begging on the street...it would be a more amusing waste of money.

Beefy

Quote from: Dottie Lou on July 14, 2006, 12:51:17 PM
Brah, you might as well burn that $10 in front of a homeless person begging on the street...it would be a more amusing waste of money.

I :heart: you.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: swolt on July 14, 2006, 12:47:48 PM
I'll admit that I want to see this. I think the Waynes are funny. Very stupid, yes, but funny.

I don't have high hopes for this movie, but I'll give it a shot.
I like the scary movie movies.

Kristine

Quote from: DownSouth on July 14, 2006, 11:59:29 AM
Does anyone even want to see this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430304/

I saw a preview for this when I went and saw uh, some other movie, and my jaw dropped. I can't believe they actually found someone to finance this. 
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people..psychopaths and mystery writers." - Castle

DownSouth

Quote from: KarmicHoax on July 14, 2006, 01:15:15 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on July 14, 2006, 11:59:29 AM
Does anyone even want to see this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430304/

I saw a preview for this when I went and saw uh, some other movie, and my jaw dropped. I can't believe they actually found someone to finance this. 
I think Keenan has his own production company.

dazie

"...Indeed, Geoff Pevere in the Toronto Star concludes his review by remarking, "Unless you're of the temperament that derives boundless pleasure from the serial assault on the genitals of large people by a cut-and-paste little person, Little Man will likely prove about as bearable as diaper rash. On this baby, more than the diaper stinks."
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?