News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

I was a crappy student.

Started by cnamon, April 03, 2006, 01:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

I got my high school transcripts on Friday.

You can see exactly the point where I stopped giving a fuck.  It made me really sad.

I also saw where I slacked off when my grandma was in the hospital.  I think my English teacher passed me out of pity.  I sucked at math, I slept through CP English and got a B.

I really wish I had applied myself a lot more.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

pumpkineye

Alice

Quote from: pumpkineye on April 03, 2006, 01:23:54 PM
I ditched constantly. 
x2

My mom found my Sr. report card once I had moved out of the house.  She couldn't believed I ditched 32 days the last semester & never got a detention & that they never called her.

cnamon

I never skipped.

I had newspaper and was gone during that period...I would go to BK.

Listener

I never had the balls to ditch.  But then, I didn't really have to.  Journalism IV-A and IV-B were like 90 minutes of do-whatever-the-hell-you-want.

I had planned to take some tough classes for the last half of my senior year.  Then, about two months in, I realized "I'll never need any of this stuff".  So I changed from AP European History to Piano I, AP Physics II to Psychology/Sociology, and AP Government/Economics to Regular Goverment/Economics.  (I kept Journalism IV-B for the aforementioned reason.)  It was so much more fun.

Alice

Quote from: Listener on April 03, 2006, 01:36:58 PM
I never had the balls to ditch.  But then, I didn't really have to.  Journalism IV-A and IV-B were like 90 minutes of do-whatever-the-hell-you-want.

I had planned to take some tough classes for the last half of my senior year.  Then, about two months in, I realized "I'll never need any of this stuff".  So I changed from AP European History to Piano I, AP Physics II to Psychology/Sociology, and AP Government/Economics to Regular Goverment/Economics.  (I kept Journalism IV-B for the aforementioned reason.)  It was so much more fun.
I had all bird classes too, but I ditched because why the hell would I want to stay inside when it was so nice out?

cnamon

I was sick my last 3 weeks of school.  New tattoo+getting thrown in a pool in Canada+getting a small cut on your leg+putting neosporin on it=a really bad rash all over.

Luckily it healed before graduation.  I was OK with missing anatomy because my teacher was an idiot and I hated dissecting the cat.

DownSouth

We had this automated calling thing everytime we skipped.  It called before my parents got home.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

Are Canadian pools germ-infested?

I failed geometry in 9th grade.

I ditched accounting all the time in 10th grade.  They should have called that class checkbook balancing.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

cnamon

Quote from: ReBurn on April 03, 2006, 02:01:22 PM
Are Canadian pools germ-infested?

I failed geometry in 9th grade.

I ditched accounting all the time in 10th grade.  They should have called that class checkbook balancing.
Yes...at least this one was.