News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

2 Years!

Started by Alice, March 07, 2006, 12:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Bruce is going to be 2 years old on the 18th... I happened to stumble across this, so I'm posting it.

pumpkineye

aww cute, happy b-day to your bruce.

Gamplayerx

If only he'd stayed so adorable!   ;D

Jessie

That's an awesome pic!

Happy birthday, Bruce.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Dry then Catch

i love how he throws snow at you.  two years only, geez he looks huge

Listener

Miss Molly

I would love to dote on your doggie, but he shares a name with my idiot coworker for whom I have a fiery, burning hatred. 

Also he shares a name with a kid with whom I went to elementary school who was gross and turned out to be a prick in high school. 

So, I can't like anything named Bruce.  The name alone makes me wretch.  If you rename him, I'm sure I'd love him.  Sorry :(

grace

Quote from: Alice on March 07, 2006, 12:07:31 PM
Bruce is going to be 2 years old on the 18th... I happened to stumble across this, so I'm posting it.

ahhhhhh.... make him a meatloaf cake....
jackson, my big bud, turned 3  january.

[attachment deleted by admin]

VikingJuice

If you glance at it really quick, Bruce looks like he's chewing on a big rubbery dong...  Just thought I'd point that out in case you were missing one from the collection.

Alice

Quote from: Miss Molly on March 07, 2006, 07:26:55 PM
So, I can't like anything named Bruce.  The name alone makes me wretch.  If you rename him, I'm sure I'd love him.  Sorry :(
He also answers to Short Round.  So feel free to call him that.

nishi

happy birthday, bruce!!! you know that willie and i love you!
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.