News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

Rainbow Sherbet

Started by ReBurn, February 24, 2006, 10:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

We used ratchet straps to move my bedroom suit.  I tried to throw my end to my mom and dented up the top of my dresser.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

grace

Quote from: nishi on February 25, 2006, 10:09:51 PM
actually, the third flavor in spumoni is chocolate with almonds in it, along with the cherry ice cream with cherries and the pistaschio ice cream with pistachioes. i have some in my freezer. it's my favorite kind of ice cream, but it's really hard to find.

i will also be the 'r' nazi, and remind everyone that it is 'sherbet', not 'sherbert'. since i am going back to being an audiobook narrator, i will now be the pronunciation annoyance that you all love to hate.

i'm not having a very chipper weekend. sorry. also, for the record, this spumoni could be of a much higher quality. why do ben and fucking jerry not market spumoni, seeing as it is one of the best kinds of available ice cream? why would one fuck around with some of the contorted combinations they come up with when the italians perfected this kind of thing eons ago? i ask you.
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...my sentiments exactly...ty
lets make and market primo spumoni

grace

Quote from: Gamplayerx on February 25, 2006, 10:36:44 PM
We're talking about the things that look like safety patrol belts only longer with the clicky thing, right? 
what's the difference between that a "come a long"
ha