News:

In spite of the cost of living, it's still quite popular.

Main Menu

Marshmallows

Started by Gamplayerx, November 29, 2005, 01:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Bishamonten on November 29, 2005, 02:29:43 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 29, 2005, 02:28:27 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on November 29, 2005, 02:25:51 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 29, 2005, 02:24:03 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on November 29, 2005, 02:22:24 PM
We used to whip those jumbo marshmellows at my Dalmation at top speed.  She'd snatch them right out of the air and gulp them down.  Talented girl, she was.
Look at you all smiley.  Hi, Bish!

Look at you!  All smiley too!  But where did your boobies go?
Hmm.  Maybe I should stop being Grumpus.

I'm not saying that I want to make out with you any less....
Too late.  I already turned into myself.  But perhaps Grumpus will be around later for your making out pleasure.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 29, 2005, 02:32:59 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on November 29, 2005, 02:29:43 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 29, 2005, 02:28:27 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on November 29, 2005, 02:25:51 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 29, 2005, 02:24:03 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on November 29, 2005, 02:22:24 PM
We used to whip those jumbo marshmellows at my Dalmation at top speed.  She'd snatch them right out of the air and gulp them down.  Talented girl, she was.
Look at you all smiley.  Hi, Bish!

Look at you!  All smiley too!  But where did your boobies go?
Hmm.  Maybe I should stop being Grumpus.

I'm not saying that I want to make out with you any less....
Too late.  I already turned into myself.  But perhaps Grumpus will be around later for your making out pleasure.

I'm not choosey.  However, given that self satisfied smile of yours, I'm going to guess you have some self esteem.  Which basically means you're not the kind of girl that will sleep with me.  I like to bag the low hanging fruit.

VikingJuice

smooshed, roasted over the campfire, baked, raw, whatever, they're all yummy.

ignom

Frozen marshmallows are better.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Jessie

Timothy just ate 5 of them.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Jessie on November 29, 2005, 08:13:56 PM
Timothy just ate 5 of them.

Have him do the chubby bunny thing.  Stuff as many marshmellows into your mouth as will fit and then stuff a few more!!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

I hope he brushed his teeth first.  Marshmallows are good, but they can stick to your teeth, causing tooth decay.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 29, 2005, 01:29:24 PM
Quote from: CatchrNdRy on November 29, 2005, 01:20:46 PM
i couldn't think of a more artificial food that marshmellows
Doesn't look all that artificial to me.  Hey!  There's a recipe.  We should all make marshmallows!

I stand corrected.  But that is like special homemmade marshmellows.   As the Lucky Charms comment indicates, what is the dollar store marshmellows made of?

answer?

Filipino babies. 

Beefy

We were just discussing putting one on the end of a jackhammer yesterday in a meeting.

Your tax dollars at work.

ReBurn

What kind of sick meeting discusses putting filipino babies on the end of a jackhammer?  A pneumatic press maybe, but not a jackhammer.

Alice

Quote from: ReBurn on January 26, 2006, 07:07:51 PM
What kind of sick meeting discusses putting filipino babies on the end of a jackhammer?  A pneumatic press maybe, but not a jackhammer.
My roomate dated a Filipino guy once.  Her grandma told him how nice he was, "for a colored boy".

ReBurn

Quote from: Alice on January 27, 2006, 09:30:16 AM
My roomate dated a Filipino guy once.  Her grandma told him how nice he was, "for a colored boy".
Her grandma must know my uncle.

Alice

Quote from: ReBurn on January 27, 2006, 09:33:28 AM
She had some great racist remarks.  It always made you feel uncomfortable - but it was like she just said them because that's how she was raised.  She was never anything but nice to people of different races... she just sometimes put her foot in her mouth.

ReBurn

Quote from: Alice on January 27, 2006, 09:35:04 AM
She had some great racist remarks.  It always made you feel uncomfortable - but it was like she just said them because that's how she was raised.  She was never anything but nice to people of different races... she just sometimes put her foot in her mouth.
My uncle's like that, too.  I never felt more awkward than when he told a friend of mine how articulate he was.  My buddy just laughed.

Alice

Quote from: ReBurn on January 27, 2006, 09:37:37 AM
My uncle's like that, too.  I never felt more awkward than when he told a friend of mine how articulate he was.  My buddy just laughed.
Cin went as Trinity for Halloween one year and was in all black vinyl.  Her grandma said, in front of about 10 of us, "You're shinier than a n*****s eye in the dark."  We all just stood there, staring.  I don't think anybody moved or said a word for at least 5 minutes.

ReBurn

Quote from: Alice on January 27, 2006, 09:43:44 AM
Cin went as Trinity for Halloween one year and was in all black vinyl.  Her grandma said, in front of about 10 of us, "You're shinier than a n*****s eye in the dark."  We all just stood there, staring.  I don't think anybody moved or said a word for at least 5 minutes.
I'll never see the Matrix in the same way again.

Beefy

Trinity had a chin.

Unless there really was no chin.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on January 27, 2006, 09:47:20 AM
Trinity had a chin.

Unless there really was no chin.
I think people were too busy staring at the gigantor boobs wrapped in shiny vinyl - they didn't notice the glitch in the chin matrix.

cnamon

Wow.

Alice

Quote from: cnamon on January 27, 2006, 11:25:34 AM
Wow.
Yeah.  She grew up in Chicago in the 30's... she was bound to be a little on the racist side.

Also, I sat in her poop one day.  Which made me wretch everywyere.  They have a dark wooden toilet seat in their downstairs bathroom - I sat down one day and *squish*.  Still makes me shudder.

Listener

Quote from: Alice on January 27, 2006, 11:35:45 AM
Quote from: cnamon on January 27, 2006, 11:25:34 AM
Wow.
Yeah.  She grew up in Chicago in the 30's... she was bound to be a little on the racist side.

Also, I sat in her poop one day.  Which made me wretch everywyere.  They have a dark wooden toilet seat in their downstairs bathroom - I sat down one day and *squish*.  Still makes me shudder.

Remember the trend back in the day of dark toilets?  So dark that you couldn't see what was inside them?  So you didn't know if the person before you flushed or not?

Yeah, I didn't care for that.