News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

burn hollywood burn

Started by Number 6, July 11, 2005, 04:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Number 6

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450345/

i can't belive this shit

why can't they let classics remain classic

Alice

The Wicker Man was awful anyway.  Why would you want to remake it?

Beefy

Yeah, I have to say I rented the original after hearing what a classic it was and found it to be rather non-compelling.

Perhaps giving it the Bruckheimer treatment would help spiff it up a bit.  Throw some explosions and tits in.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on July 11, 2005, 04:16:53 PM
Yeah, I have to say I rented the original after hearing what a classic it was and found it to be rather non-compelling.

Perhaps giving it the Bruckheimer treatment would help spiff it up a bit.  Throw some explosions and tits in.

There weren't enough tits in the first one for you???

Beefy

Quote from: aliceliddell on July 11, 2005, 04:18:55 PM
Quote from: Beefy on July 11, 2005, 04:16:53 PM

There weren't enough tits in the first one for you???

Bruckhemier tits, dearie.  Pumped up to maximum volume.

Bishamonten

Man, I knew what that was going to be before I even clicked the link.  I've been complaining about the Wicker Man remake for awhile now.  May have bitched about it on the CH.  The Wicker Man isn't exactly a great film, it is however great Christopher Lee and basically stands as a cult classic.  I don't want Bruckheimer remaking it.

Number 6

i don't want anybody remaking it....esp if Cage is involved....i mean if plays the detective they better fucking kill him

Beefy

I don't actually think it is Bruckhemier.  It's a Neil LaBute flick.  So it will probably be insanely mysogynistic.