News:

40,000th post goes to Gamp!  Happy birthday!

Main Menu

Long Live Pasta!

Started by manosax, August 01, 2005, 12:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manosax

I heard that "Atkins Nutritional" has filed for bankruptcy.  Ahhhhh... another fad bites the dust!

Beefy

cnamon

I think I will cook a big ole pot of pasta tonight in honor of this occasion.

Jessie

I had mac and cheese and sliced tomatoes for dinner last night.  Suck on that carb fearing freaks! 

No offense Sapp.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ignom

Carbohydrates are my best friends, and that's why I eat them. I always eat my friends.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

VikingJuice

Quote from: manosax on August 01, 2005, 12:56:09 PM
I heard that "Atkins Nutritional" has filed for bankruptcy.  Ahhhhh... another fad bites the dust!

Yeah, I hate those 30 year fads.

On a different note, these pretzels are making me thirsty.

Beefy

Quote from: ignom on August 01, 2005, 01:07:56 PM
I always eat my friends.

You know, there are so many ways to run with that one I simply can't decide.

manosax

There will always be those devotees of Atkins' teachings that will probabally be around forever, but when J-Lo endorses it, it is pretty much a fad.  In the end there are no "bad" foods.  Life in moderation.  take a little of everything, exclude nothing and be happy.

Beefy

Gamplayerx

Quote from: manosax on August 01, 2005, 01:33:34 PM
There will always be those devotees of Atkins' teachings that will probabally be around forever, but when J-Lo endorses it, it is pretty much a fad.  In the end there are no "bad" foods.  Life in moderation.  take a little of everything, exclude nothing and be happy.
I dunno.  You might want to exclude tiny green cock-biting cannibals.  Perhaps.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

I keep thinking the subject says Long Live Pastel and then I realize the category is Occupy My Mind! Which helps not at all.  So, three cheers for Pastel!!

dazie

Quote from: manosax on August 01, 2005, 01:33:34 PM

Threadjack...
Move to Kansas.
/Threadjack

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

ursus

I think I'll go raise a micro-brew in Atkins' memory...
I was just wondering...