News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

Oh my god, why does he have his arm inside it?

Started by Jessie, April 30, 2008, 08:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

nishi

Quote from: Jessie on April 30, 2008, 08:40:13 AM
Also, there have to be some really turned on Japanese girls out there right now.

++ !!
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Gamplayerx

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on April 30, 2008, 08:40:13 AM
Also, there have to be some really turned on Japanese girls out there right now.

The Internet really has changed our lives.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

meredith

One of the other articles about this said that the scientists admitted to eating a bit of it.

They had the explanation that it was one way to find out if there is ammonia in it.  There isn't.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 30, 2008, 09:34:02 AM
My God, it's full of stars

Nice!

I heard about this story this morning on the radio.  I've been following all the TV shows about giant squid for a number of years.  This is a VERY rare find to get one this intact.  Most of them, the few that have ever been found, are usually badly decayed/eaten to the point where they can only make guesses about size, age and so forth.

And despite the taste test that was done, usually these larger ones have an enormous amount of ammonia in their systems rendering them inedible for humans.  I wonder what the ammonia comes from, is it the decay or is it something unique to their internal workings?