Main Menu

LOTD poster!

Started by Beef, May 07, 2005, 07:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

:drool: :drool: :drool:

[attachment deleted by admin]

nallen

Was this a real movie?  I am a huge fan of the living dead series, but I haven't seen this one!!  Is it set after Day of the Dead? 

when the zombies come I will be strong in my bunker.   I have studied chemistry for years in order to prepare for their eventual on slaught, I will be ready. 
May the Magic Plastic bless you and keep you.

ignom

My life is suddenly complete.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Beefy

Quote from: nallen on May 07, 2005, 07:46:18 PM
Was this a real movie?  I am a huge fan of the living dead series, but I haven't seen this one!!  Is it set after Day of the Dead?

Yes, it's real.  Yes, it's after DOTD.  Note the release date on the poster.

nallen

Quote from: Beef on May 08, 2005, 09:38:42 AM

Yes, it's real.  Yes, it's after DOTD.  Note the release date on the poster.

Oh COOL!!   That's like next month hey?

now to us my old friend google to get the inside scoop....

nallen

On a side, Asia Argento is yum.  I just love her tattoos.  Not for everyone, but that's oh-so-often the case with my taste.   

Youphoric

Quote from: nallen on May 08, 2005, 12:07:58 PM
On a side, Asia Argento is yum.  I just love her tattoos.  Not for everyone, but that's oh-so-often the case with my taste.   
Wow.  Just googled Asia Argento.

Saw a LOT more of her than I thought I would.

dazie

Yow.  She's fairly, um, comfortable with herself isn't she?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

nallen

Quote from: dazie on May 08, 2005, 03:54:52 PM
Yow.  She's fairly, um, comfortable with herself isn't she?

Yes she is, and I would be ever so comfortable with her too.

Bishamonten

when the zombies come I will be strong in my bunker.   I have studied chemistry for years in order to prepare for their eventual on slaught, I will be ready. 

Foolish man.  You're always the first to die.  Thinking science will save you.  Your best bet is a sawed off street sweeper shotgun, some kind of sword if they get close, and then a lot of running.  I've given this extensive thought!  I even went so far to write half of a zombie novel( I'm contemplating writing another one for NaNoWriMo this year again, it was fun ).  You need weapons.  Bullets, Blades, things that can put some damage to that brain that wants nothing more than to drive its teeth into your flesh...

OBB

Unless it's one of those Zombies that infects you like the ones with "rage" in "28 Days Later"... don't let them bleed on you.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

nallen

Quote from: Bishamonten on May 09, 2005, 06:12:04 PM

Foolish man.  You're always the first to die.  Thinking science will save you.  Your best bet is a sawed off street sweeper shotgun, some kind of sword if they get close, and then a lot of running.  I've given this extensive thought!  I even went so far to write half of a zombie novel( I'm contemplating writing another one for NaNoWriMo this year again, it was fun ).  You need weapons.  Bullets, Blades, things that can put some damage to that brain that wants nothing more than to drive its teeth into your flesh...

Chemistry is the basis of projectile weapons, I will be able to improvise until I can safely return to my lair and it's fortified walls and the stock piles of ammunitions.  The sloped walls of my hidden fortress will deny the feeble-minded creatures the ability to focus the weight of their numbers on me.  The advanced geo-thermal power generators and hydroponic gardens will last until the microbes devour their flesh.  Especially when I release MY microbes.

As for bladed weapons, there comes in the years of metal working.  Many a sharpened and tempered lance shall await the zombie that dare approach. 

But already I reveal too much...

dazie

When the zombies attack I'm movin' in with Nallen.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Bishamonten

Youphoric

Quote from: dazie on May 09, 2005, 07:48:41 PM
When the zombies attack I'm movin' in with Nallen.
F that, I'm moving into my custom built impenatrable fortress with a never ending electric barricade that will fry anything that passes it. 

Oh yes, and a lifetime supply of water and poptarts.

I'm halfway there as it is.

cnamon

I am doomed if we were in a zombie movie for 2 reasons:

1)  I would fall because I would be the one wearing spiked heels during a chase.
2)  We all know the sister never survives...no matter if she is an Oreo.

Beefy

Quote from: cnamon on May 10, 2005, 08:12:40 AM
1)  I would fall because I would be the one wearing spiked heels during a chase.

+1

VikingJuice

All you need is a bang stick and a hand that morphs into a chain saw!  And never say "I'll be right back."

Alice

There is only one way to survive zombies.

Fly to Portland, Oregon.  Camp out on Bruce Campbells lawn.