News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Main Menu

Charlie Wilson's War

Started by Beefy, October 12, 2007, 06:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Hrm.  Interesting. 

I wonder how a movie making a friend of Afghanistan into a hero will fly these days.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on October 12, 2007, 10:35:33 AM
Hrm.  Interesting. 

I wonder how a movie making a friend of Afghanistan into a hero will fly these days.

I didn't buy Roberts' accent, but it's nice to see Hanks playing a loathable character and not Man of the People once again.

Jessie

Quote from: Beefy on October 12, 2007, 11:08:01 AM
Hrm.  Interesting. 

I didn't buy Roberts' accent, but it's nice to see Hanks playing a loathable character and not Man of the People once again.
I didn't buy it either.

I thought he was the protagonist.  The good ole boy who got stuff done.  Was he supposed to be loathable?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on October 12, 2007, 01:20:29 PM
Quote from: Beefy on October 12, 2007, 11:08:01 AM
Hrm.  Interesting. 

I didn't buy it either.

I thought he was the protagonist.  The good ole boy who got stuff done.  Was he supposed to be loathable?

He's definitely the protagonist, but I took him more as a sleazy wheeler-dealer type.