News:

STFU & GBTW

Main Menu

Wayne's World

Started by dazie, September 02, 2007, 08:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

Oh bargain DVD bin... I love you.  Thank you for reintroducing me to the mind numbing genius that is Wayne's World.  and thank you for letting me introduce my children to it.

Party on bargain DVD bin.  Party on.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

VikingJuice

Party Time...Ex SA lent!!

ursus

Quote from: dazie on September 02, 2007, 08:42:54 AM
Oh bargain DVD bin... I love you.  Thank you for reintroducing me to the mind numbing genius that is Wayne's World.  and thank you for letting me introduce my children to it.

I think your mom is wondering who took over your body when you tried to write this transition. ya no?
I was just wondering...

dazie

Quote from: ursus on September 04, 2007, 09:05:33 PM

I think your mom is wondering who took over your body when you tried to write this transition. ya no?

sod off monkeyboy   :whip:

ursus

Quote from: dazie on September 04, 2007, 09:15:29 PM
Quote from: ursus on September 04, 2007, 09:05:33 PM

sod off monkeybutt   :whip:

:blabla:
I was just wondering...

Dry then Catch

Much like Claudia Schiffer I don't feel this movie has aged too well

dazie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on September 05, 2007, 02:14:02 AM

Much like Claudia Schiffer I don't feel this movie has aged too well

True- there are things that my kids don't get just because the time has passed.  But I still laughed myself silly.

Mr. Ubiquity

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

you drool over this movie yet you cannot tolerate Dazed & Confuzed??!!?!?!   I no longer understand you. :(
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

You know what else is starting to age poorly?  Platoon.  I used to love that film and hadn't viewed it in years until a couple of weeks ago.  There are aspects of it that just don't work as well anymore.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Beefy on September 05, 2007, 11:14:29 AM
You know what else is starting to age poorly?  Platoon.  I used to love that film and hadn't viewed it in years until a couple of weeks ago.  There are aspects of it that just don't work as well anymore.
The NES game certainly hasn't.
I haven't seen it in awhile.  What doesn't work?

Full Metal Jacket is as great, if not better, than ever. 

Beefy

The presentation of the conflicting ideologies has become very antiquated, whether it be through the actions of the characters or the dialogue/monologues they speak.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on September 05, 2007, 04:30:29 PM
The presentation of the conflicting ideologies has become very antiquated, whether it be through the actions of the characters or the dialogue/monologues they speak.
Heh.  For a second I thought you were talking about Wayne's World.  I was slightly confused.

dazie

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on September 05, 2007, 10:55:57 AM

you drool over this movie yet you cannot tolerate Dazed & Confuzed??!!?!?!   I no longer understand you. :(

I'm not drooling.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on September 05, 2007, 06:24:38 PM
Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on September 05, 2007, 10:55:57 AM

I'm not drooling.

excessive salivation.  mind numbing - got that part correct.  genius.    meh,  not much at all.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"