News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Main Menu

Super Bad

Started by VikingJuice, August 19, 2007, 11:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

Saw this friday after work.  I'd give it about a B+.  The dialogue is extremely vulgar but usually very funny.  It has pacing issues and has some VERY odd moments including the photo montage during the credits.  It ends up being a sweet kind of 80's ending.  I'd spend no more than a matinee price on it.

PS.  The McLovin' stuff was too funny!

dazie

We've sold it out I think every show so far.  It's kind of a pain, since it's rated R.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

I thought it was hysterical.

eo000

I liked it. It was good.

Bennyhana

I saw this last weekend.  I liked it.  Erica thought there was too much stuff with the cops.  Two women next to me walked out in the first minute of dialogue.  I wish I could remember what was the line they stood up on. 

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on September 07, 2007, 05:05:19 PM
I saw this last weekend.  I liked it.  Erica thought there was too much stuff with the cops.  Two women next to me walked out in the first minute of dialogue.  I wish I could remember what was the line they stood up on. 
I love it when that happens.  An R rated movie certainly has *no* vulgar language in it.

Beefy

Quote from: Bennyhana on September 07, 2007, 05:05:19 PM

Did I mention my back is on my cock?